What makes me different?

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by JadeMonroe, Feb 8, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! I love your sexy and adorable photos!!! Schedule your fabulous appointment with @JadeMonroe today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JessieStone
    Chat with Me

JessieStone Always catering and loving

Your are one incredible sexy women.
    Always your Miss *Jessie Stone*
    [email protected]

JadeMonroe likes this.
  3. Jade really is different- in the best of ways!!!

JadeMonroe likes this.
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

5. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Beauty to me isn’t fillers, lashes, getting your face poked and prodded in effort to look like someone you idolize. Beauty to me is organic and a spiritual energy.
    Email me
    [email protected]
    what is beauty to you?

AbbyAvery and lover5 like this.
  6. To me, beauty is a sense of inner balance and tranquility, the ability to relate well with others, and keep a sense of grace under fire

AbbyAvery and JadeMonroe like this.
  7. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

Relatable in what sense because, some who are superficially beautiful are relatable in the sense that they become the situation that they are in or they are relatable in the sense that they become the person they are speaking to, they become relatable chameleons.

I do however, agree with your opinion of beauty

8. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

You are!! Beauty of the mind and inner spirit. Kindness , Humility , Caring for others is all beauty to me.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  9. I believe to be truly beautiful, one must in beautiful inside as well as out. For example, I have dated women that have s facade of beauty that were really ugly, phoney, or shallow in the way they treated interacted with people. I have dated women who were not blessed with great looks, but were beautiful in personality, intellect, and their outlook on others and life in general.

If I have to choose, inner beauty wins every time.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  10. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

True inner beauty wins with me, as well. I’m glad we agree[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. We do agree, Jade, we really do.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  12. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

13. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

presss the link [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Arthur Dent likes this.
  14. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif];)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]
    Presss the link

Arthur Dent likes this.