What makes good sex great?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Please give your opinion. What makes good sex great? I say it's one word, dot, dot, dot, drumroll please.......Chemistry!

You're into her, she's into you due to all that verbal back and forth, establishing attraction, synergy, eventually an eruption zone.

The tension filled build up prior to the grand finale is going to make the grand finale become the Super Bowl of Epic Sex and Amazing Orgasms.

Care to add anything else?

Thank you

origlegman likes this.
  2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Buildng some kind of relationship with the lady whether online or better, by repeated visits works well. Each time I would visit my favorite ladies there, the date got better and better!

John N Ga and origlegman like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I agree with you @TiredFrog!!! Building a relationship with a lady makes the "Chemistry" more intense for each party!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Trailboss likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Michael for sharing your thoughts!!! I agree that having "Chemistry" enhances your party and the more parties you have with the girl, your relationship will grow and you will have a "Special Charitable Bond" with each other. Also, if you have something in common that you can share and experience with each other too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

I believe that good Chemistry is 100% responsible for good sex. I am so happy to say it, but I swear I have the best regulars! My people take such good care of me, and I of them... ;)

6. zahn
    Chat with Me

zahn Active Member

Why physical touch is certainly important, as one gets older ..the non verbal " look" that is given sends so many wonderful messages, of what
    a young lady would love to do with you, or have you do to her !!!!!

7. Authenticity, willingness, chemistry, attraction, desire and money, lots of money (just kidding on the last part)

8. So @Air Force Amy it just takes Money, not lots of Money…? That’s good to know! ;)

9. He he. I like your style and sense of humor.

Miner91 likes this.
  10. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

In one word? Communication! I find that as people are open with each other about desires and pleasures, the pleasure just intensifies. So communication is key!

Trailboss, TiredFrog and Miner91 like this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Trailboss for liking my post and "Chemistry" makes to biggest difference in any relationship!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Trailboss likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Trailboss likes this.
  13. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I've found that on those rare occasions when there's a girl there with me, its always been MUCH better!

John N Ga, OliviaBentley and Miner91 like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

16. I am not gonna tell you I am here to learn[smilie=be mine!.gif]

17. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Hahahaha!! Nice!

IMG_9216.JPG
    [email protected]

TiredFrog likes this.
  18. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

How far is your lover willing to go and how experienced is he/she? I love great chemistry for sure, open boundaries makes intimacy way more fun. I love getting to know the person and becoming friends. I get so much more excited when I know a friend is coming. I can't wait to catch up! When it's a first time client, it's exciting like a blind date!

IMG_9211.jpeg
    [email protected]

TiredFrog likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Trailboss for liking my post and "Chemistry" makes the party more intense!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. I agree and think authenticity is so very important, with that the communication will be genuine and any fears will melt away. With authenticity, chemistry will be at an all time high because of the fact the barriers are no longer up.

21. GisselleMinx
    Chat with Me

GisselleMinx Girlfriend Experience Fulfilling Your Fantasies

I THINK THE CONNECTION, AND CHEMISTRY, SIMULAR INTEREST IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE GREAT SEX:D:p

22. I agree chemistry. To get to that I feel lots of
    open communication; text, emsil,phone or in person.
    Judgment free zone.

Fear of the judgement or unknown are stressful. As you said blind date is exciting for you for a first time meet. Extreme anxiety for some of us.
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]:);):oops:

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. Well actually, the more you pay, the better it is........just stands to reason, right?

I don't know , that may or may not be true, think about it. I guess it depends upon the situation.....

awwwww c'mon you know my sense of humor by now dontcha?