What kind of stuff do you guys like to see posted? Clients respond pls.

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by EmberSolaris, Jan 9, 2024.

1. I don't know what to post on the forum half the time but its important that I do so I want to know from a clients perspective what do you like to see?

grizzly and gLip5 like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

For me personally, I like getting to know who you are as a person. Nothing too personal, just things that would make our first meeting more pleasant and less awkward.

Just my opinion

EmberSolaris and wrb55rosco like this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

For me it is all about your personality and chemistry. As I travel long distance I usually plan months if not a year in advance. So I like to see what you would be like in person, let your personality shine, share some of your ideas for a perfect outdate, where you would like to go, activities you are interested in.

For me it is more about the chemistry and getting to know a lady vs the BCD activities. I want to know you can hold a conversation, have a good sense of humor and treat others right.

EmberSolaris likes this.
  4. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

You could post your tour dates. Also, a list of the services you provide to your clients. Sometimes ladies post a description of the ideal outdate that they'd like to go on.

Yesterday I watched three of your Youtube videos. Those were interesting.

EmberSolaris likes this.