What is your style in picking a lady?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, May 15, 2021.

1. I'm curious. When you visit the ranches, do you pick out a lady and put in a deposit with them? I know this is the preferred method as the ladies can lock in the time to party with you, and for you, it's great because you won't get there and have your 'lady of choice' in another party or unavailable

Do you like 'winging it' and saying, "There's enough good looking amazing girls in a lineup, I'll find someone I can have fun with".

Or, and here is where I'll give a 'little bit' into my plan for next weekend. Do you play it safe by contacting the girl you have picked and are interested in beforehand, but still have some fun and go through the rush of a lineup? That's where I'm at. I have chosen (95% chosen anyway) the girl I want to party with, and plan on notifying her before the party of my decision and deposit, but to make things flirty and fun, I'm going to do a lineup. After all, how many times does a good-looking girl (or at least a crossdresser trying to be feminine and good looking) come through the Bunny Ranch doors for a lineup? Hopefully it's something different and fun for the girls.

Although I know who I'll pick, I'll be indecisive and go to the bar for a drink, and do some general flirting in the parlor area. After a few minutes, I'll head over to the girl I chose and ask her, "if she would like to do me the honor of making me the happiest person in the world tonight and party with me"

And no, I don't plan on informing this girl of her impending party with "Miss Summers" until very late in the week...maybe even the day of......being secretive and romantic........hehehe.......

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    foreverman and Pizza Man like this.
  2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Go to the brothel ask to sit at the bar mingle a little and you might find something new a sexy lady you haven't seen or heard of yet. Sometimes the way a lady carries themselves is all it takes for me. Other times as I live in Reno I know a wider group of ladies over the years so it's like hanging out with a group of friends. one time a board member flew in from NY and had never been to the Ranchs and so I volunteered to pick him up from his hotel and take him to the MBR and then on to the other house's. While at the Bunny Ranch it was busy he knew a lady from high school and disappeared for a time. I was sitting there and Bobbi as her shift was just ending was sitting at the fireplace and we had previously meet before she said hey Lover how have you been? Can I buy you a drink we talked and caught up. I waited for my new friend but I had to have Bobbi she was so nice and pretty so I did it was great party. Then we found ourselves at Love Ranch South at 530 am sitting around with all the ladies laughing and drinking red bull Lol.. And Lexie said hey Lover I haven't had sex as the sun rises here yet you want to have a quickie So we did it was a great party. So sometimes spontaneous works

3. Back in october 2018 I tried emailing the girl of my choice, but I didn't know what not to say and she took too long to respond I had to cancel. At the time I didn't know that walk ins were possible and found out about it in the following march. In april 2019 I decided to try the walk in approach and hope that not every girl in the lineup is taller than me, I prefer girls smaller than me. That's how I made connections with @SophiaSun and @RemyMartin and been seeing her each time I went. Since then I've made at least one appt every time I went. Eventually I'm going to do a "remake" of my first trip and go to three of the ranches and do all lineups and hope I get lucky, just like the first time.

foreverman and C_Note_KY like this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

It depends on who I connect with on the boards and on Twitter. Only twice have I gone into a brothel and selected from a lineup. The third time, the girl found me. The fourth time, we emailed, chatted, and flirted on the boards. I think it’s better that way.

foreverman and Jessie Summers like this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is an interesting topic, me personally I like it better when my clients book an appointment with me so then I’ll be ready for them and only them, I don’t want to be busy and have to rush cleaning up my room to see you or have you wait too long at the bar.

foreverman, Old Nick and Pizza Man like this.
  6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

My connections are made by communicating directly with the ladies on this board. You have to understand that only a small fraction of them actually even post here. I don't have a definitive list but if you look for the ABOUT ME post you will figure it out quickly.

I feel lineups are great for those who don't want to plan anything in advance but you can do your research online first and then have the knowledge of who's working and when. However I'm a "planner" and bad at making Last Minute Decisions so got to shoot out some feelers by email or DM. It's nice to get to know a lady and her likes/dislikes before I even walk thru the doors.

When I was scheduling my first party with @Air Force Amy the two of us must have talked for like a MONTH....that's like 50+ emails back and forth. Yeah I'm a Talker...got the Gift of Gab.

I wish you the best of luck in your lineup. Wish I could be there to see that!

foreverman and Omar Aligerri like this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

Hey I waited at the bar. LOL! Then outside and over there and there. Stupid banks and their card problems. I swear!

KikiLover likes this.
  8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I've learned over the years to do a mix I like meeting the ladies in the parlor area and talking a little before just going back to the room. See if that "Spark" is there. I also email ladies i am interested in before i visit and make sure they offer the kind of party I like. I have also learned from experience to have at least one or two unplanned parties because there are a lot of ladies that don't post on here and I can't count the number of times I've gone to the ranches and met Incredible ladies and our spark was so big we needed a fire hose lol. But I already had all my appointments so I missed out. So have to have that misc unplanned party money each trip just in case. You never know who you will meet up there. I also really have never picked from a line up because I don't pick just by looks alone.

foreverman and Pizza Man like this.
  9. After going to the ranches for 14 years or so now, the way I pick a lady to party with has changed over the years. I started out doing line-ups when i drove down. Now I like to talk to them on twitter and on here to get to know them and plan it out a little more before heading on down.

10. It depends on what I'm planning. I really enjoy not knowing until I get there. I have booked an appointment for my next visit, but the lineup itself is a lot of fun.
    However, I will say that there was one time that I wasn't really interested in partying with any of the ladies that were in the lineup, but I didn't want to be disrespectful so I was going to choose a lady. Then right before I made my choice, another lady strolled in casually late and I ended up partying with her, but she didn't seem like she was in the mood.
    I also chatted with another lady and she told me that she loves sex and that she really can't get enough, but there's sometimes she'll be in lineup hoping not to get picked...lol At least you avoid that with an appointment.

foreverman, KikiLover and Pizza Man like this.
  11. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I generally chat with a lady ahead of time on the board, through email or sometimes with a phone call just to make sure we're on the same page with things I like. There have been a few times where there was somebody who seemed quite appealing on the board or through their pictures but after seeing some posts on twitter, etc., from them it became obvious that we wouldn't be a good match. Spontaneous can be fun but planning ahead and doing a deposit just works better for me. Plus, I can start putting down deposits a few months in advance which will apply to the fee once I do finally get there!

12. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

I can see both sides as setting an appointment shows that lady "I am coming to the ranch to see YOU, anything else is icing on the cake." But I can also see how much of a rush it must be for a lady when she is picked in a lineup by a guest.

My first visit the lady I was planning to party with had to leave 3 days before my trip. I was nervous so I did a lineup and lucked out as Jenny Jade (the 2nd courtesan I ever followed) was one of the first ladies to show up. My last 3 visits I had appointments set as the ladies I wanted to see were quite popular and I did not want to miss seeing them

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I like it when the Client emails me or responds on the Message Board or on Twitter. It's great to know what kind of activities they want to experience at the ranch and to know about them and what brings them to the ranch.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

C_Note_KY and Old Nick like this.
  14. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

I'll set up an appointment with a lady if we've been together before. But if I'm looking for someone new, I'll just get a drink at the bar and wait for a lady who's interested to come by. There's usually chemistry, but I know within 3 minutes if it's not going to work. Emailing beforehand can take hours, so it's nowhere near as time-effective.

Built tough and Pizza Man like this.
  15. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

On my first visit I had a lineup. I was very nervous. She introduced me to other ladies and I took off from there. As the ladies I knew left I had already met the newer ones. Plus, if you just go to all the houses in the cul-de-sac you can meet the ladies and find the ones you like. I do make appts. and deposits, but sometimes I don't know who I want until I arrive. One lady asked if I was there to see someone special. I said yes and she asked who. I replied that it was her. She was so surprised and we had a great party. She even invited another lady to join us. However, I do see the ladies side, as a deposit means you are coming and they can be ready for you.

16. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

You are spot on. I can always feel the chemistry, or magnetic pull, within the first 3 minutes. Some people can take a little longer to open up, so I always look for what I call the "magnetic pull". It is that smile they give while I talk, or that lean inward towards me as I describe a fun trip I have taken recently. Some men love for the lady to talk more first, and I try to pick up on the cues. :)

Line ups are exciting because it is someone I have never met, and it is my time to SHINE.
    Appointments are exciting because of the communication which happens beforehand. I like building that rapport and anticipation.

Just my few cents :)

17. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

Because I have different wants in terms of dress, etc., advance contact is necessary. And an appointment, with a deposit, paltry though it might be. I'm easy to please but I'll leave it at that.

Think hippie chick.

18. I like lots of correspondence that establishes trust, rapport and reliability. What I like and what I get are not very often the same.

I'm just happy to make a connection in any way that works. I am oversexed, boy crazy, easily pleased and I like variety.