WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FETISHES & KINKS?

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Nov 19, 2019.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

So many! Where to start [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Davefem likes this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Now what kind of electrical play. Are you talking about? Cattle prods,pes units ?

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Now as for my kinks. And fetishes.....
    I enjoy my women being bound,gauged,and spanked..

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Check this Electric Play on You Tube:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

My is crossdressing. I want from career style to evening wear.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    lingerieluvrm likes this.
  6. Lovely info about fetishes @cumishaamado. Youre the best! Book her guys❤❤❤

JerryVestal likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  9. Oh my goodness! There are so many!
    But I love foot fetish parties, and ddlg parties.
    Talking dirty brings a whole new level of intimacy!

10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Good to know Olivia who wouldn't want to :p that booty[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. OliviaBentley
    Chat with Me

OliviaBentley Professional Courtesan

Tickle parties are so much fun!! Cuddle parties too! Book with Cumisha, she's the best!

IMG_7969.JPG

carlitoalex and JerryVestal like this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @OliviaBentley for your kind words and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love "Electric Play" with the "Violet Wand" and it's accessories!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

60074490157__21781307-4E24-4331-910F-1DBC72D2F1BE.jpg

JerryVestal likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AlexandriaMoon for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to book a "Tickle Party" with me? Call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

I just love Foot Fetish!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Matty5 likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MarieBossette for sharing your "Fetish"!!! You have sexy feet!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MarieBossette likes this.
  18. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I am into any fetish your into Miss Cumisha Amado, just not the bodily waste fetish like pooping or urinating on someone, I am not into that stuff, certain fetishes I draw the line on.

19. I have a thing for furs and fuzzy stuff.

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you @JerryVestal - No weird stuff!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! I love our DCK's and slippery doodle in the shower!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @StevenL for sharing your thoughts!!! I would love to experience "Electric Play" with you someday!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Wax and ice play!! Also electric play!! I still want to see your electric friend haha.

25. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

Favorite fetishes food and foot.

26. carlitoalex
    Chat with Me

carlitoalex Well-Known Member

I love cuddle and tickle parties

OliviaBentley likes this.
  27. Nylons and nipple play. You (and/or another girl) AND me.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AlexandriaMoon for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Maybe you should check with your doctor first before attempting any "Electric Play"[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support!!! We should do a "2 Girl Crossover Fetish Party" together!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Matty5
    Chat with Me

Matty5 Active Member

@SophiaSun I’m into foot fetish too. So sexy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! Let's have a "2 Girl Foot Fetish Party" someday!!! Who wants to book us?

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

To book your fabulous "2 Girl Foot Fetish Party" with @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado, call (775) 246-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!!

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love "Electrical Play" too!!! Who wants to join me? [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif] Call (775) 46-7077 Ext. 0 with a 10% Deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]