About Me what I like to do in my free time at the ranch

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, May 13, 2022.

1. I like to Watch romance, action, vampire, witch, and warlock type shows and movies. I like to read books, right now I am reading Princess Trials, I also Have the book series Dune, I love taking baths and relaxing!

what fun things do you like to do in your free time ?

Bruce75 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Free time?? Never have much but if there is motorcycle rides or building Christmas lights. Books are great too here a few if you have time, Mya Banks(Breathless Trilogy)or Tara Sue Me(Submissive series), Sylvia Day(Crossfire series).

4. those sound wonderful, motorcycles are fun when nice out :)

SantaClause likes this.
  5. LOVE NETFLIX AND CHILL! Movie night is always fun at the ranches!!! Miss you Alexa!! Xoxox

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Sounds like you know how to keep yourself busy. Go see this lovely lady, Alexa is one not to miss out on hehe

7. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

N e T f L i X

aNd

ChIlL

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

SantaClause likes this.
  8. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Great list @AlexaHaze!

In addition to Netflix and chill (I love documentaries and things that challenge my mind). I love exploring the area and seeing new places, finding the best restaurants to eat (brunch with mimosas or charcuterie please!), going on ghost hunts, having coffee with a friend, getting pampered, writing my book or writing short stories, reading books (I’m a non-fiction girl), going to dungeon parties, performing burlesque on stage, doing photoshoots, filming and creating content for my spicy sites, going shopping (I like to buy things for others more than for myself), and feeling the wind in my hair on the back of a motorcycle or a horse.

That’s my short list.

SantaClause likes this.