What do you collect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AsiaFoxxx, Jul 3, 2019.

1. like the title says, what do you guys collect? I wouldn’t mind seeing some collections! I’ve always collected different things from a kid all the way till now from hot wheels to limited barbies to now even buying special edition Oreos lol

2. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

8762B343-B24B-4609-9684-3591C677E4EA.jpeg

Here’s my Amiibo collection. I also have a few board games dating back to the 80s and a good game collection, too.

3. I’m going to have to take some pics but I collect all kinds of little toys from movies and video games comics whatever catches my eye and I Collect war medals

4. i collect dust, lol; does it count?

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Slider and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  5. Haha very funny, honestly I think everyone collects a little dust whether intentionally or not

Old Nick likes this.
  6. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

In college I started collecting hurricane glasses from Hard Rock Cafes. I have 74 from around the US and the world I've been to many of them personally and then friends and family have also contributed some great ones!!

People are always like "Ooooohhhh ... Bangkok" and reach for an Exotic one. I smack their hand and go "Ooooohhhh ... Nashville" (I can replace that one ... lol)

Sharky and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  7. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Movies,magnets,shot glasses, Football Cards ( getting the on sets from year 2000 to present currently at 2014)

Sharky and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  8. I collect and restore vintage cast iron.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  9. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

I used to collect Garbage Pail Kids in my youth, then some fucker stole my collection.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I wish Stan would have signed it!
    But now a certain bunny started my Funko Pop collection!

Sharky, AsiaFoxxx and Old Nick like this.
  11. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Very old fashioned ceramic Victorian era Santa Claus figurines

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  12. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I'm a little weird. Stamps and coins when I was a young kid in elementary school but lost interest past then. Now I collect clothes dryer lint. Maybe someday I will use it to stuff little toys or something.

Slider, Sharky and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  13. Ceramic cat knickknacks :)

Sharky and grizzly like this.
  14. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

Cats ... Roxy collects cat paraphernalia ?!? ... The HELL you say ... lol

15. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

I collect historical books and coins!

The oldest book in my collection is 162 yrs old, written by a political prisoner in 1857, her husband was the Gov. Of Kansas and he was held prisoner by pro slavery forces.

The next book I have is a Bible that was carried by a soldier during the Civil war, it is about a 160 yrs old.

Than I have a couple cookbooks that are pushing 100.

My coins are either foreign or American. I do have 300 Yuan from China at the time of Pearl Harbor!!

AsiaFoxxx and sierraflyer like this.
  16. I know right? Such a big surprise! :)

Sharky, grizzly and C_Note_KY like this.
  17. :mad::mad::mad:
    That sucks bro

Old Nick likes this.
  18. Old fishing lures is what I collect now!

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  19. I collect . . . Ceramic Chickens - Roosters mostly. Cookies jars, all kinds of stuff. I haven't added to the collection my mother started with some pieces her mother inherited from God only knows who. When Mom passed my brother and I played paper, rock, scissors - I lost.

Still I can't bring myself to sell them l . . . yet.

I used to collect guitars and basses. I'm down to the last three instruments - an early 70s Fender Jazz Bass (my road, stage, studio instrument) what a great Warhorse Road-Dog of an instrument! A cherry red Gibson ES150 (double cutaway, but thicker than a 335), and a early 70s Ovation with the fiberglass body.

AsiaFoxxx and Sparky69 like this.
  20. [smilie=happy.gif]
    Sweet sounds nice[smilie=happy.gif]

21. XsMPhotoguy17
    Chat with Me

XsMPhotoguy17 Well-Known Member

I collect movies and NFL mini helmets. I have the whole NFL. Sadly I had to leave both back on the east coast when I moved out west

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  22. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

shot glasses from places i travel and squished pennies. have 3 books of the squished pennies and 44 shot glasses. cheap and easy to carry.

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  23. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

That’s what I get for bringing them to school. :(

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  24. I don’t know if this counts as collecting, but I save plastic grocery bags and Amazon boxes to reuse. :)

Sharky likes this.
  25. Brassclaw
    Chat with Me

Brassclaw Well-Known Member

So in @RoxyGold thread about daily achievements I posted some pictures of some of my painting projects. Then I saw this thread I thought I would post pictures of my entire collection.

First up: My World Eaters Collection (Started: 1999)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My Tyranids (Starting: 2007)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lastly: My Renegades an Heretics (Started 2012)
    [​IMG]

AsiaFoxxx likes this.
  26. Very impressive! I dig the detail on the tanks! :)

27. Keychains from all the places I have travelled - and use them as xmas tree ornaments.

C_Note_KY and AsiaFoxxx like this.
  28. Lol see that’s why I started this thread to hear about something cool that I never even knew existed!

sierraflyer, grizzly and C_Note_KY like this.
  29. That’s cool I collected cards when I was younger but never was into it for long

30. That’s pretty cool I don’t know much about it except that it is some solid and heavy stuff any pictures ?

31. Would have been worth a ton today though

Old Nick likes this.
  32. That’s pretty cool and coincidentally I picked up my first three funko pops the other day, a few golden avengers end game themed ones

Tony Dark likes this.
  33. I feel like at one point or another all kids collected coins

34. That’s pretty cool my family members are crazy Christmas junkies lol real addicts every year buying tons of new animated pieces

TiredFrog likes this.
  35. Have you seen the book of Eli? That’s what your bible made me think of

grizzly likes this.