WHAT ARE YOUR MEMORIES OF DENNIS HOF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cumishaamado, May 4, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Here's a video that I shot during "Dennis Hof's last birthday at his restaurant NV50" (RIP Dennis Hof and you will always be remembered in our hearts):[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: May 4, 2024
  2. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

I didn't get to meet him unfortunately, but everyone smiles when they talk about him and that tells me he was a good person and he was very loved

Old Nick likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JamieJupiter for sharing your thoughts and he brought joy to the ranches. He loved my homemade lumpias. Every Sunday he would take 2 girls from each house and take us to dinner at various restaurants in the Limo. He would bring clients to each house and introduce them to the girls. Every Friday night around 9 PM he invited us to the Strip Club for drinks and he would give us money to tip the girls that were dancing on stage.

IMG_5238.jpg IMG_5947.jpg IMG_5408.jpg IMG_7832.jpg IMG_8622.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2024
    JamieJupiter likes this.
  4. JamieJupiter
    Chat with Me

JamieJupiter Classic Italian Beauty

Aww such sweet photos! Thank you for sharing these memories <3

Old Nick likes this.
  5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

When I first started he signed one of his books for me and gave it to me.. I thought that was sweet. :)

JamieJupiter likes this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I never did get to meet Dennis. I didn’t visit Mound House until May of 2019 when I went to Sagebrush.

Before my marriage, I was planning on visiting the Bunnyranch. This finally happened in 2019 but I just bought a coffee mug there.

JamieJupiter likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Every time I saw Dennis he was smiling and his stories kept everyone entertained. He was also an excellent host. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Old Nick and JamieJupiter like this.
  8. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I never had the honor of meeting Dennis.... Life and health never allowed. He did give me a call out on the livestreams for helping moderate the message boards back when I was a moderator... It was flattering!

Old Nick and JamieJupiter like this.
  9. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

I remember Dennis being really great to Colin and I. Can honestly say he was the first celebrity I got to know; he was just an awesome person.

ColinSTL and CamiParker like this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JamieJupiter for sharing your thoughts and support[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

My first memory of Dennis, was in 2015 when he called me on the phone to arrange to fly me out to interview with Lisa Ling. I saw him every time I visited the ranches until he passed away. I got to sit and listen to Dennis being interviewed by Lisa, I got to say Dennis was one smart business man.

I still remember being in the bunny ranch kitchen prior to Dennis's interview, helping Lisa's crew apply stage makeup to Dennis's head and face to dull the sheen when he was on camera, man that was nerve racking moment. He truly loved the ladies and the people that visited the ranches, he was very caring gentleman.

@cumishaamado I remember that photo of you in white, that was at Madam Suzette's birthday party, such a fun time. Also if you have never had the chance to try Cumisha's cooking, do yourself and make sure you do, her Lumpias are to die for and out of this world.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Grizzly, I remember the lisa Ling piece and you did a nice interview too.

grizzly likes this.
  13. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

So many amazing memories… too many to post here, it would be a fun conversation to have in person though. I love sharing memories, he was a very did isl person. Definitely one of a kind.

14. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

How he was always so personable and optimistic. He flew around the world as a motivational speaker before he owned any ranches