Wesleigh Denaye - A Taste of Southern Comfort!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by BTFSTL, Mar 25, 2011.

1. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

One of the many, many highlights of my trip to St. Pogus weekend at the ranches was an appointment I made with none other than one of the newer Lovers, a sweetheart of a woman named Wesleigh Denaye.

When she first arrived on the scene back in February, I posted a reply to her introductory thread saying "welcome aboard!" She messaged me right away to say thanks for the welcome, and we had been corresponding since then and hit it off very well. I could tell right away she had a great personality and an eagerness to make any man feel wonderful. Things kept going from there and when the big financial break came that allowed me to go to St. Pogus, I set up an appointment with her.

It's been said Southern girls know how to take care of their men, and in Wesleigh's case, it's MORE than true!!! I felt we had some real chemistry between us already, and when we met for the first time the day prior to my appointment, it was like talking to someone you had known for quite a long time. She really helped put me at ease (yeah, I have to admit I was still a bit apprehensive) with her personality and that Southern accent of hers.

The day for the appointment came - St. Patrick's Day, no less (talk about luck of the Irish!! *LOL*) - and I arrived a bit early, right when Tea Party was taking place. Following the party, Wesleigh wasted no time finding me and gave me a big, big hug. We booked the party right away and from that point on, it was sheer magic. Suffice it to say that Wesleigh knows how to give a party - she loves to have fun and gave to me as much as I gave to her. The time we had for our party just flew, but in that time, I experienced from Wesleigh something I have rarely felt from any woman, given my lack of sexual experience in my life (I hadn't had a REAL experience in the bedroom for something like a bit more than nine years to that point).

Would I see Miss Wesleigh Denaye again?

Are you kidding? I can't WAIT until the day I see her again!!! [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Thank you, Wesleigh, for such a wonderful time at St. Pogus. Southern Comfort just isn't a liquor made in St. Louis - it sums up Wesleigh Denaye in just a pair of words. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

2. Brent you are such an amazing man! And you have such a way with words..as said before,whether you are email me or leaving me a voicemail your words are always so touching and perfect in that very moment! Thank you for the amazing review but I must say..its not hard to give you a great party because I can be myself 100% with you, you make me feel so very special and you have so much courtesy and respect for every lady here!!!
    I can't wait for the day we are in each others arms again, feeling the breeze come thru the window and caress every inch of our bare skin. Lookin in your eyes at that very moment made our union even more perfect!! Loves and hugs..your sweet southern comfort..Wesleigh DeNaye

3. I am heading home in the morning sweety but please know that just because i am not at the ranch it doesnt mean that you arent on my mind! you are one of the sweetest most endearing men that i have ever met and i am looking forward to more time with you!!
    xoxo

4. BTFSTL
    Chat with Me

BTFSTL Well-Known Member

The feeling, my dear, is mutual!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]