REVIEW Welcome back Miss GI Jen

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by gLip5, May 28, 2023.

1. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

If you haven't heard the amazing news, Miss @Gijen has made her return to the ranches over at the Kit Kat Ranch. When she had posted about her return to the ranch, I reached out to her to welcome her back. Eventually this would turn into some back and forth small talk. Coincidentally, her start day would be when I was in town for a few days celebrating my birthday.

While I was already in town, Miss @Gijen messaged me seeing if it was going to be possible to catch up with a little fun afterward. It really wasn't those exact words, but that was the gist of it. She was going to busy on her first day with a photoshoot (which, if you have not seen that thread on the boards yet, I highly recommend you do after reading this review), but was hoping to run into each other later in the week.

On Saturday, I stopped by the Kit Kat and many of the ladies were in the parlor. Miss @Gijen saw me and was able to get in a hug. I went to the bar and after a few minutes she joined me. We took some time to catch up with what has gone on with our lives since we had last seen each other. After some time, we decided to go and talk to see if we could possibly some to an agreement for some fun.

We talked in the VIP Room as she said that she was still trying to get her room situated. After a little more time catching up, we got down to trying to make things happen. We came to an agreement pretty quickly, and then tried to decide when to actually spend our time together. Miss @Gijen did not want to rush me on when to have our time together. She was willing to accommodate me and my time. She was even suggesting that I be her last appointment of the day. After a few minutes of back and forth, we decided to go ahead and have our time right then and there. We went to the Booking Office to handle business and away we went.

I want to say that the chemistry that her and I had outside of the room intensified (in a very good way) behind closed doors. If you have not experienced a @Gijen party, I highly recommend you do so. I was told by her after our party that I was her first party since being back. If that was her first party since being back, let me tell you, anyone who books with her is in for an amazing time.

Miss @Gijen, thank you very much for an amazing time, and I do hope that we get a chance to have a repeat in the future. Ladies and Gents that are reading this review, I highly recommend trying to make some magic happen with Miss @Gijen in her room.

2. Thank you for the wonderful review and thank you so much for a great time @gLip5 I’m very happy we were able to connect and that you were my first.

I’m looking forward to seeing you again soon.

xoxo