?

Should I arrive at the Bunny Ranch en femme mode?

1. Yes, absolutely!

12 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No, let the girls "do you up"

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. It's so nice when a plan comes together! Doubly nice when it's post-pandemic and I'm ready to have some fun.

I'll be headed to the Bunny Ranch for fun and frivolity the night of Saturday, May 22nd.

I'm going to "wing it" this visit, so going through the lineup, picking the girl to party with (it's so hard at that ranch!!!!) etc etc etc

General question, would any of the beautiful bunny ranch babes be interested in 'dolling up Jess' for the night? Make-up related of course! I'd make it worth both your time and your effort! Late afternoon to early evening time frame. Not sure if I'll travel down to the ranch 'in Jess mode', but considering it. Would take the traveling make-up off to have a 'cosmetics expert' do their thing.

Just let me know! :)

AlexaHaze, handjobnut78 and Pizza Man like this.
  2. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@Jessie Summers I swear I saw a "dress up" party on an episode of Cathouse. Just can't remember which season. Just curious do you dress up everyday or only for special occasions?

Jessie Summers likes this.
  3. Actually very very infrequently.......The last time I was going to dress up (try on outfits to see if they fit) I had run out of glue so I stopped to re-order. I really haven't 'dressed' to the level I consider fun (passing in public) for over a year

4. I say, do it. Just make sure you coordinate your outfit with the lady in advance. You don't want to show up wearing the same outfit as her. That would be awkward.

5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Forgive me but what is the glue holding down? If it's for clothes just order some Top Stick off Amazon. It's double sided and doesn't leave any residue.

6. Holding down breast plate to the skin..its been replaced...good to go !

7. I think I have my Saturday night outfit set........loose fitting soft pink/white striped off-the-shoulder blouse, hot pink jean mini-skirt, and dark colored matte pumps. I'll probably wear a jean jacket on the way as well! #excited

8. Here is the outfit I'll bring on the trip, and I think I'll wear for my visit! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] Give me some responses on it.........would love feedback! (I'll likely wear a jean jacket with it if it's a tad chilly)

thumbnail_Resized_20210512_065452.jpg

lingerieluvrm, Kmoe2244 and father-g like this.
  9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Jessie this is all very fascinating to me for some reason. Guess I am curious by nature. Living here by Los Angeles I see such a wide mix of people so nothing really fazes me anymore.

I used to work in the film/TV industry and one time had a fake beard glued on my face with something called "Spirit Gum." I did NOT like it as they had to apply more than usual and I think I must have had a bad reaction to it as it started to feel like my skin was burning. I was not clean shaven before all this but had a 5 o'clock shadow. That glue needs a super clean surface to adhere to.

10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

What is spirit gum used for?
    Spirit gum is an adhesive, made mostly of SD Alcohol 35-A (the solvent, or "spirit") and resin (the adhesive, or "gum") originally consisting of mastix, used primarily for affixing costume prosthetics such as wigs, merkins, or false facial hair.

11. Not a problem....there are actually three different items I have with it....One is an aerosol can that creates a sticky residue on the back of the form........when I got out the breast plate a couple of weeks ago, the aerosol can had NOTHING in yet.....rather I found that out then instead of my upcoming trip LOL. The stuff isn't fancy, but it does the trick!

31JCZer3-fL._AC_.jpg

12. Look forward to your review, in really enjoy your post.
    Have an amazing time,

13. I really want this top to arrive before my trip, but it's coming from overseas, and it is taking forever just to make it to the U.S. :( :( :(

6a683a05b50d9af7aab226941c5e41e0_1080x (1).jpeg

Kmoe2244 likes this.
  14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Kmoe2244 and Jessie Summers like this.
  15. KikiLover likes this.
  16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Can’t wait to see it on you cutie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.
  17. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

Getting close. You must be so excited!

18. Yes, but also somewhat under the weather today....not major, but a stomach 'icky' bug of some sort....just makes me feel meh, tired, and yucky......but rather this weekend than next weekend!

19. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

hope you feel better soon .

20. How would you feel about me getting my personal favorite make up professional to do both our make ups that day? I, myself have no experience in doing another person's make up...... just a thought........ I would have her come to the ranch.

lingerieluvrm and Jessie Summers like this.

21. Yay! U got it! It looks fabulous! I think any color jean jacket will do well.

22. Love the idea! I DM'ed specific details about my Saturday schedule! What a fun weekend is coming up!

lingerieluvrm and Air Force Amy like this.
  23. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

Sounds like fun!

24. Aaannndd how was it?
    And here’s some random shit to reach the 30 character requirement.