PIC THREAD VIDEO OF FOOD AT DISCO PARTY AT SAGEBRUSH RANCH

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Jan 18, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

SailorB likes this.
  2. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I cooked my homemade lumpias and chicken adobo with mungbean noodles, snow peas, carrots, bok choy and purple cabbage. Every 2nd Saturday of each month with have our "Themed Party" and I will be cooking my homemade lumpias. Hope you can attend our parties in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  4. SailorB
    Chat with Me

Sounds very tasty and someday I will have to plan a time to attend one of the parties.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for sharing your thoughts and I know you will have a blast at our parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.
  6. SailorB
    Chat with Me

You’re welcome and thank you I am sure I would have a great time at a party. Great food and beautiful ladies sounds amazing.

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SailorB for the compliments and hope to experience a party with you in the future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.