Victoria Cassidy: Her "Secret" is out - what a beauty!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MusicMan, Jul 9, 2012.

1. During my week at the BR, I kept noticing this beautiful woman walking around the parlor, or walking to and from lineups, etc. I didn't recognize her from my previous trips, nor did I recognize her from the message board. What struck me was that she always seemed to have this trail of bright, positive energy buzzing behind her everywhere she gracefully walked to - sort of like the trail behind a bright, shooting star. She was always smiling. And that smile of hers...oh my...seriously, it could melt the coldest, biggest, most icy glacier in the Antarctic!

Anyway, one day I was just relaxing on the couch, and the next thing I know, this same beautiful woman sees me, and comes right over to sit down and say hello. We start with small talk, and then she introduces herself as Victoria Cassidy. We talk about the message board a bit, and then start talking about all kinds of stuff. After years of going to the ranches, something started happening that I knew from experience: and that is, I can just somehow sense that we would click well for a party. I made a mental note of that as we talked.

Victoria doesn't have a presence on the forum for reasons which I understand and respect. So, for those that haven't met her, I'm going to give my honest description of what she's like in person:

First off, she is very beautiful. She has a very upbeat, happy, positive energy about her that seems to get accumulated in and around her body, and then gets projected out in the form of a very bright, beautiful smile. She sort of reminds me of a college cheerleader, but one that is humble and approachable. She has a very sweet attitude, too, one that I couldn't help but feel happy and relaxed being in her company. She also is a lot of fun to talk to, as we talked about all kinds of stuff.

Well, after a while, I decided to take a tour with her, and explained before hand that I probably would have to wait until I return in August to possibly party. Already having a busy week of partying, I wasn't sure if I would be able to party again or not. She said "no problem at all, we can just talk about the possibility of partying in August." There was not even an ounce of pressure or anything from her, she was just so easy going and positive about everything. We get back to her room, and within a few seconds, it hits me again like a ton of bricks: the energy in the air was so strong, and again, from experience, it was telling me that we would click really well for a fantastic party. But, I was still thinking about next trip. After some more talking with her, and looking deep into her eyes, and feeling warmed up from that smile of hers, it hit me that I only live once, and that this was a great opportunity to go ahead and party. Afterall, I'm out at the ranches to mingle and party, why not go for it?!

At this point, I mentioned to her the feeling in the air, and she totally understood what I was talking about, and agreed that it would be a fun party. And with that, I told her "well then, lets party right now!" I think she was a little surprised, since I was talking August, and was now telling her we were going to party right now! She smiled that big smile of hers, and after already talking about a price for a possible party in August, we were already set for the present. Everything seemed so smooth, relaxed, and easy going, that the party just naturally happened!

So, we take care of business, and then the next thing I know, we are back in her room. She was wearing a really cute outfit, too (I think it was a corset, but I'm not exactly an expert in women's clothing, so I'm not sure what it's called!), and as the party started, I knew within a few seconds that my hunch was right: this was going to be one passionate, fun party!

I don't post exact details, but lets just say that it was a very, very enjoyable and memorable party! Everything was relaxed, slow, and sensual. I always try my very best to make the woman I'm partying with as happy as possible, and I was happy that she enjoyed the party, too. That always makes me feel good. Oh, and did I mention that smile of hers...WOWZERS!

Well, I give Victoria Cassidy my full recommendation, and I really enjoyed every second that I got to be in her company! And I have to say, that Victoria's "Secret" should now be out: that there's a beautiful sweetheart at the BR that you may not find on the forum, but it would be a good idea to meet and talk to her when at the BR!

And thank you Victoria for the wonderful time! It was really nice meeting you, and I hope to see you again when I return in August! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MusicMan

2. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

You're a lucky man MM! A couple of weeks ago I was sitting at the bar talking to Mona Lisa and I spotted Victoria, so I asked Mona who she was. Well, eventually Mona had to head back to freshen up, so I took the opportunity to introduce myself to the beautiful Victoria. She was a delight to talk to and oh so sexy. Had I not just finished a party, I would have definitely invited Victoria back to her room. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. Great review! Victoria is gorgeous!

4. Ha, you know what I'm talking about redwood! "She was a delight to talk to and oh so sexy". That is a great description of what she's like, and you'll have to continue that conversation with her on your next trip! I know I already can't wait to see her again, as she's a joy to be around, in and out of the bedroom!

MusicMan

5. Thanks Mixie! She is indeed gorgeous, as are all of you ladies!

MusicMan

6. Awesome MM. Another one I have to meet in October!

DD

7. Thanks Double D! And yeah, you will have to meet her when you return!

MusicMan

8. I'm glad you liked it!

MusicMan

9. Thank you Darcy, and glad you liked the review!

MusicMan