RANCH SPECIAL Veterans Day so much more than a Bank Holiday, it's a Day of Thanksgiving

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by joe carbols, Nov 11, 2019.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

While too many of us, look at today as just another Bank Holiday, or a day off from work, or a long weekend of Mattress Sales and many other commercial promotions. Actually to me it is a very special day to me and my son's (both Eagle Scouts) as I consider it a day of Thanksgiving. No there will be no big ass turkey dinner and family coming over, (that comes later in the month) but simply a day to recognize all of the Military for their dedication to protecting me and you. If you have the day off, enjoy your freedom as it was provided to you from our Military to keep America the Greatest country on God's Green Earth. I don't know what your community does but in my little part of Americana, we have already had our parade with all branches of the Military present, the HS Marching Band, and floats and dignitaries. I had the privilege to serve coffee, hot chocolate and donuts to over 100 active and retired Veterans.

I just wanted to take a moment and recognize that today is Veterans Day and I wish to thank @Air Force Amy for her service to our country. Yes it is true she is a former Air Force Veteran and continues to support all of Americans Veterans. While I do not know any other ladies that have military experience, the only board member that I know is the Great @hikino, my Hawaiian board buddy.

If there are others that have military experience please pardon my ignorance but I wish to Thank You! for your military service. While the US Military would not accept me as a volunteer in Gulf War 1 (I was too old to enlist or be an officer) I did serve my local community for 35 + years as a Volunteer Firefighter/First Responder. I know my service to the community can never ever equal the valor that both @Air Force Amy and @hikino and the others that have served their country proud.

If you happen to see a Military Veteran today please let them know I appreciate their service and sleep well at night knowing men and women like them are out there to keep me and ALL Americans safe and sound.

May God Bless all of our Veterans, especially those that have given the greatest sacrifice and those that continue to serve and protect the United States of America

2. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Ok, I have just been informed that a New Kitty at Kit Kat @CatrinaLee is also a Veteran. While I do not know for sure which branch of our Magnificent Military it is great to recognize Catrina today, Veterans Day and a very WARM Thank You! for your service.

Welcome to the ranches and I hope you enjoy Kit Kat as much as I have over the past 3 years. It is a fun ranch and you have some wonderful friends there. Give @SophiaSun and Sondra a great big hug and DFK from me.

Please let those of us on the boards know your military experience.

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  3. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you @joe carbols for your kind words of appreciation.

joe carbols likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @RunningSquirrel for liking my post that recognizes all the ladies at the Ranches that have a military background and our good board member @hikino. I greatly appreciate you reading my posts and liking what I write

5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @AlexandriaMoon for reading and liking my post that references one of your Ranch Mates in @Air Force Amy for her service in the US Military. I greatly appreciate that you take the time to read my posts. It makes me feel special

6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @AlexandriaMoon for liking my expanded Veterans Day post that also includes "Newbie" @CatrinaLee over at your sister ranch Kit Kat. In fact, I think I remember you (you had a slightly different post name) but I am pretty sure you gave me a wonderful tour at Kit Kat a few years ago. I would never ever forget your fantastic body. If that was NOT you way back when then there is a twin that looks just like you. Again thanks for the like

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome post!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and you are always in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi Mr. Hawaii @hikino .

I can never ever "Thank You" enough for your service to our country, and respect you, @CatrinaLee and @Air Force Amy and any other lady that has a military background that works at the ranches.

Thanks for liking my post and the wonderful comments. You my friend are very welcome.

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank You @origlegman for liking my Veterans Day post recognizing @Air Force Amy, @CatrinaLee and fellow board member @hikino. I greatly appreciate that you take the time to read my posts. It is an honor to have you as a friend and a "WingMan" You know my Wing Name, I have to get one for you. How does Kiszka Kid work for you??

10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @cumishaamado for recognizing my post in honor Veterans Day that include @Air Force Amy, @CatrinaLee and fellow board member @hikino. I am not aware of any other courtesan that has a military background or board members that served our country proudly but if you know of any ladies that served our Great Country I would be happy to recognized them (even though it is a few days late).

Take care

CatrinaLee likes this.

11. Thank you so much for taking the time to celebrate that special day for all of us Veterans. It touched my heart to know that others recognize all of us Veterans no matter where we are.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I can never ever "Thank You!" enough for your years of service and dedication to defending our great country. I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Glad you enjoyed my post and read my reviews.

13. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CatrinaLee for liking my post. It is greatly appreciated

14. Served 6 yrs USAF 4 active 2 reserve myself... met some great people...great times

joe carbols likes this.
  15. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Thank you @RunningSquirrel for your service. I always felt the Air Force treated their Reserve and National Guard people better than the Army did.

RunningSquirrel and joe carbols like this.
  16. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Catrina, what branch were you in? And what was your MOS? As for me, I was in the Army National Guard, spent 3/4 of my career in the field artillery and the remainder as a finance nerd (13E and 73C).

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @RunningSquirrel !!

I can never “Thank You!” Enough for your years of service and duty to our country. I sleep well at night knowing there are young men and women just like you, @hikino , @CatrinaLee and @Air Force Amy that protect all of us.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  18. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi @hikino

my neighbor is a widowed JAG and full bird Colonel from the Air Force and I think she agrees with your observation.

My Navy and Army friends at the VFW Post often refer to their USAF colleagues as “Chair Force”

19. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

So much respect :) thanks for sharing!

joe carbols likes this.
  20. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @JuniperJones for liking my post on our USA Veterans I greatly appreciate your follow up. Tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving and that can only be celebrated due to our Military Veterans to keep America Free and Prosperous.

21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you @aztecwarrior2881 for liking my post on your Veterans and how important they are to the security of the United States of America. I hope you are staying dry and have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  22. O
    OH MY! How could I have missed such a grand display grace and goodness Thank you @joe carbols!!!! Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. You did not have to do that and you did. God bless you. I am so lucky and so honored to have you in my life! I really mean that. You are an exemplary human being with the heart of a thousand angels.

Thank YOU for your first Responder/Firefighter service and for ALL those years. Your service to the community FAR surpasses any minute effort I am able to contribute to all United States citizens and wannabes too.

Thankk you Joe Carbols!

aztecwarrior2881 and joe carbols like this.
  23. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe ..... thank you @Air Force Amy for liking my Veterans Day post and your compassionate words and thought that you shared to me.

I can never ever Thank @Air Force Amy ENOUGH for her service and dedication to protect our great country. Amy is right I did not have to post my Day of Thanksgiving but it needed to be out there to represent all of our friends that have Veteran Status.

24. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thank you again @Air Force Amy for all of your kind words. The only thing more beautiful than your sweet words are your wonderful photo shoots you have been sharing. They capture you is a stunning light, but while a picture is worth a thousand words, seeing you and hugging you leaves me speechless!!! You are such a classy young lady.

Air Force Amy likes this.