Veronica Holiday something to be thankful for

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Norcal, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Though I am a not infrequent ranch visitor I am someone who does not post all that frequently, think I have only left one or two reviews, however I wanted to say something about my last trip to the LRN and getting to spend time with Veronica Holiday. Wow what a session. I reserve the term GFE for time I spend with my actual girlfriend but time with Veronica is like having a friend with really, really good benefits. As we got started it became clear that she knew just what would make me happy and happy I was. I just felt some connection that I didn't expect to feel. I never felt rushed. These days I'm a pretty vanilla guy but having done almost every activity on most people's sexual bucket list it is clear that Veronica could meet what ever desire you might have. Plus you will also get to see a couple of things that she hasn't posted in any picture thread. I can tease too Ms Holiday. Living on the west side of the Sierra sometimes a trip to Carson can be a pain. I hate the whole winter chain thing but Veronica Holiday is tire chain worthy my highest praise.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    VeronicaHoliday likes this.
  2. Thank you for the wonderful review, @Norcal! I enjoyed our time together immensely and look forward to snuggling up to you again. Hopefully next time snow chains won't be part of the equation. ;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]