Veronica Holiday. ..REVIEW

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by 1hairluvr, Nov 3, 2017.

1. 1hairluvr
    Chat with Me

1hairluvr Well-Known Member

It's been a while ago but first time I noticed Veronica was on the boards just arriving at The Love Ranch north what caught my eye about her then was the haircut, her beautiful smile and attractive eyes we communicated a couple of times maybe 3 or 4 times before meeting, it got to the point where I just couldn't say no longer.
    I made the drive,when approaching the ranch that day, they werr having a water balloon fight on the parking lot and as I approached The Love Ranch North gate notice the ass of a girl that I thought to myself "I hope that's Veronica"and I was lucky enough that day that it was Veronica.
    After some small talk and kind of face to face getting to meet one another we retreated to her "den of happy times" and there Veronica became a Sexual Goddess.
    She is one beautiful lady and has the body that keeps calling calling and calling for attention and she gives as much as she receives probably much more that she received and she gives it in a way that makes you never wanting it to stop.
    Veronica branded my memory that day with "goodtimes"and I still remember the excitement in the satisfaction of being with her the feel of her sexually exciting body. The sounds of her moaning hand the words of her demanding.
    That thing's a great day for me and I'm sure any guy that has the opportunity to party with Veronica would easily agree.
    I enjoyed my couple of parties with Veronica, and I will experience more she is a great lady and very very attentive to the desires and wants, and needs of a man.
    I left the parties withVeronica feeling very well served by A SEXY VERY SEXY LADY.
    @VeronicaHoliday

2. Thank you @1hairluvr ! I am so thankful to have met and partied with you!

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome Review!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Amazing review for an amazing lady!

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great Review Love! Glad you shared a wonderful experience! xoxo

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

8. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Excellent review! Thank you for sharing your experience with this awesome lady!