RANCH SPECIAL Vegas knights

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Nov 18, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

The hockey season is here..time for my outdate to vegas to watch the golden knights..2nd night free is the special..new photos taken this morning..love astrid 20191118_110716~2.jpg 20191118_110604_Burst01~2.jpg 20191118_110954~2.jpg 20191118_110954~2.jpg

2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Do you like my hair this color JJ I want to know what you like seeing it different colors all the time like me

Marlin Groce Jr, Sharky and CaptainJJ like this.
  3. I really like that you change up your hair color/style so often. It's very exciting for me. I love your new bright and lighter hair color..... This outfit looks amazing on you. I always love your outfits and style. :) xoxo

4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Ojj you're such a honk thanks for all of the attention support likes replies you're the best love Astrid 20190723_181514~3.jpg

Sharky and CaptainJJ like this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

6. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

You're so pretty! I love hockey too!

Sharky likes this.
  7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Pandora your avatar is absolutely adorable so nice to hear from you have a great day love Astrid

Sharky likes this.
  8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Sharky likes this.
  9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you June the Ultimate Sports goddess loves you ... 20191127_140603~2.jpg have a great day hope your Thanksgiving was perfect love Astrid

Sharky likes this.
  10. Sharky likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Hi Katrina Lee thank you so much for the compliments I'll check out your profile you're super sweet and really pretty love Astrid 20191203_074331.jpg 20191203_070928~2.jpg

Sharky likes this.
  13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Katrina hi I just checked you out I remember meeting you you were so nice and so much fun how are you doing how's it going great to hear from you love Astrid

Sharky likes this.