Valentines date

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LanaMason, Feb 6, 2020.

1. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

LanaMason Well-Known Member

I’m fantasizing about my perfect Valentines outdate. It would be beyond incredible to spend the night in Zephyr Cove in Lake Tahoe. https://www.hotels.com/ho30331840/zephyr-cove-resort-zephyr-cove-united-states-of-america/?rffrid=sem.hcom.US.google.003.00.04.s.kwrd=m.303237328079.65377854128.1587285041..dsa-542617190876.9030908..0.CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYjp2VBiJstf7bdpx9DQEiCr5WD-CG9LcbpX9pEH1ouvTfjTawmxQ9hoCwF4QAvD_BwE.aw.ds&PSRC=G21&gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYjp2VBiJstf7bdpx9DQEiCr5WD-CG9LcbpX9pEH1ouvTfjTawmxQ9hoCwF4QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&destination-id=30331840&q-rooms=1&q-room-0-adults=2&q-room-0-children=0 Where we can go skiing and maybe even snowboarding while taking in the fantastic scenery
    Having lived in Miami for 20 years, I didn’t get to experience the beauty of the mountains. Especially the breathtaking views of snow covered mountain tops. Having this outdate with you would make me feel beyond ecstatic!
    19B5EB5B-668E-40B7-AADC-3709EDC1FBAD.jpeg 0CFC5662-CCDB-4E4D-A064-9D7FB049A9EB.jpeg
    Just imagine how much fun it would be to go skiing together in Mt. Rose. https://skirose.com/season-passes/?...dXH4I8mR_Ly30lziwpTBwRoNFMzIfW1BoC7I0QAvD_BwE Friends tell me the views from up there are beyond stunning. Hey, we should also try snowboarding! Now, I’m new to skiing and snowboarding, will you teach me? If I fall, will you be my hero and catch me?
    24A709C1-55CF-4B70-9EF1-85376C4BCFB0.jpeg
    9B0C9518-CDCB-4C29-96B2-5D5023D43D86.jpeg
    I hope you love fine dining as much as I do. Let’s enjoy an intimate dinner at hells kitchen https://www.caesars.com/harveys-tah...chenTahoe&utm_content=restaurant#.XjyZdSSIbDs Then, we can head back to the cabin where the fun doesn’t have to stop *wink-wink*
    76E0E16E-BF03-4125-8F42-ABD9A8EA7F44.jpeg DCF701F5-7C15-4856-80C0-C768D004B745.jpeg
    Once we’re back, let’s jump into the hot tub so I can feel your kisses all over my wet, naked body. Now, I’m feeling naughty, how about we get a little messy and turn our bodies in sundae’s. Followed by a hot shower to clean each other off. Just thinking about this has me so turned on right now.
    1928ABE7-F1AA-4363-AB6E-A95F400072C8.jpeg
    3A4FAA70-064E-4E06-9522-626E589D4ACB.jpeg

What better way to warm each other up than by snuggling by the fireplace while drinking some wine. It won’t be much longer before we move things over to the bed, where we’ll ravish each other’s bodies till the morning light.

This is going to be an amazing adventure together. I already have some things in mind I’d like to do to you! How about you, what would you like to do to me?

Leave a comment below. Email me at [email protected]

Lana XoXo

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Thats a nice outdate. That you cooked up...... Hope you get an date...

KikiLover likes this.
  3. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

Would you like to be my date thanks love!

4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I like all your photos I can't wait to get my hands on you

5. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to play with you darling so excited

6. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

Wow Lana, you are absolutely gorgeous and have an amazingly sexy body! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

LanaMason likes this.
  7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Would love to.. BUT I'm closing on my new house, on the 14th......In Scottsdale.....

8. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

Congratulations you live in Arizona love?

9. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Hope someone fulfills that for you. Sounds like a blast!!! Hopefully met you on my return in March.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KikiLover likes this.
  10. LanaMason
    Chat with Me

I'll be here love I'm looking forward to meeting you when are you coming?

11. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

The winter time,I can live in Scottsdale. Rest of the year, its in Columbia <o.

12. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

I'll be there for the St Pats weekend event, arriving on the 12th.

13. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Lana those pictures are HOT and tahoe is alway a fun place to go for an outdate but I think you would melt the snow!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

I have always loved Tahoe! This is a wonderful outdate idea, I really hope someone local or available jumps all over that, with a sweet gorgeous Aphrodite like you!

15. DollyDivine
    Chat with Me

DollyDivine Your Pin-up Daydream

This is a date not to be missed! Lana, you look absolutely stunning in your photos, and I am sure the gentlemen would agree! ;)

Leo Goodale and KikiLover like this.
  16. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

You are so pretty and sexy just beautiful [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Very hot girl
    Make an appointment with her soon. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. You are so beautiful! Book your party today with @LanaMason [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]