About Me TROPICAL TEMPTRESS - REVIEW FROM MIKE IN NEVADA

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Oct 10, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

REVIEW Cumisha Amado ... add the words ... "Tropical Temptress" and "extraordinary"
    Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by MikeInNevada, Sep 3, 2021.

Tags: Add Tags

Watch Thread
    1. [​IMG]
      MikeInNevadaMember[/paste:font]
      Cumisha Amado ... an "advisory": . . . add the words, "Tropical Temptress" and "extraordinary" when you dream of her
      = silk
      And make an appointment with her ONLY if you want to ... float for the rest of the day.

2. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MikeInNevada for giving me a wonderful review and I look forward to our future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for a wonderful party and I enjoy our chemistry together!!! I look forward to our future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette likes this.
  9. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @MikeInNevada for giving me an awesome review!!! I can't wait to party with you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let me fulfill your heart with happiness and have your fantasies cum true!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif]Book your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to fulfill your life with happiness and make your desires and dreams come true!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @MikeInNevada for your kind words and compliment!!! I look forward to our future parties!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]