Trip #3 and Maya Love

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Maggman, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Well I made it back up to the ranch again. I had been planning on making a trip for some time and at one point or another decided to have a party with Maya Love who was very close to being who I partied with another time. I had talked with her some during my last visit and after talking to her here on the boards the decision was really easy.

I was pretty nervous pulling up to the ranch and going in. Maya quickly calmed me down and after the brief talk about this trip and future trips as well, we had a bottle of champagne out at the bar and hung out for awhile before going back for out party. There is talk in another thread about coming out of Maya's room with a certain look on your face and it is right. Cause I'm sure I had one that night too.

I knew right away I had made a good choice. Maya was great at making the whole time genuine and I really enjoyed the time I spent with her. After our party we talked some more about my next visit. Don't worry Maya I already found what you want me to bring next time and I'll bring it. (No need to say what it is).

I was then introduced to Dennis who had not been there on my previous visits. He bought be a drink and when he found out I enjoy cigars selected one for me too. Dennis that is probably the best cigar I have had to date. I want to thank you again sir for the drink and cigar you are a great host.

All in all I had a great time sitting out in the lounge talking with Maya and Anna Suvari. Summer and a couple other ladies also came by to chat as well. I can say I left the ranch that night with a smile on my face and worn out from my time with Maya.

And Trip #4 is more or less planned. I just need to raise some funds and pick a date. Anna Suvari and Maya Love, It should be awesome.

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Hey glad you had a good time with Maya she is incredible. I know what you mean about that look. Maya is one of my bunny friends and I enjoy every minute of our time wheather just having drinks and talking or doing other things I have a future party with maya planned as well. anyways glad you enjoyed your visit and Dennis is a great host I have met him on a number of occassions and I agree.

3. I am looking forward to your trip #4 and PLEASE bring my special gift. Don't forget the handcuffs too. =)

4. Yes I found the special gift. And I still look good in it. Your really into this cuff thing though.

5. I had no doubt that you wouldn't! :wink: