Transfers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sakaki, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

This is more an opionated post i want to know what you ladies think. I have made transfers in the past but it's almost always because the lady couldn't make it. But let's say for instance u make an appointment but overtime the chemistry isn't there anymore what would be appropriate. Find someone i connect with more? Or just go through the party and just see someone else next time. I have seen girls that i really like but sometimes i meet ladies I fill like I connect with even better and they seem more interested in getting to know me nothing wrong with any lady im just saying sometimes the chemistry doesn't stay forever for whatever reason.

ChloeCakes and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Before giving my opinion and putting my foot in my mouth I’d like to ask you how far out from the initial party are you contacting the lady of your choice?

3. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Im not going to be in town for another 5 weeks if that answers your question. If i were to transfer i would at least let someone know 2 weeks in advance.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  4. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

it can be difficult to initiate as well as maintain a relationship online if you haven't met the lady you have put your deposit on I suggest you do first, then make your decision from there.

A lot of the ladies have assistants who answer all their messages for them, for the ones that don't it can be at times hard to keep up
    which may be one of the reasons that you feel as though the chemistry has diminished.
    just a thought though.

RubyRae, AlexandriaMoon and Sakaki like this.
  5. I pretty much had the same thing happen to me. I don't go there much, so it is a big deal for me. I arranged a two girl (not at the BR, but across the street) about 4 weeks in advance, put a deposit down and when I got there was told the "primary" lady had an emergency and couldn't make it. Turned out she had emailed me a few hours earlier to let me know, but I didn't read my email between then and when I showed up. The "secondary" lady looked as good as advertised and they pretty much just substituted another lady for the one that couldn't make it. I was not at all attracted to her and felt between a rock and a hard place. They took me back to negotiate and in hindsight, I should have just said I'd do a one person party. But I went ahead and it was not was I had hoped. Still had a good time, but still thinking about the time I'd had if #1 had been there. C'est la vie!

ChloeCakes and Built tough like this.
  6. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Built tough Well-Known Member

Rather than transfer, might be prudent to simply cancel. Nobody likes being somebodies second choice...I had set up a party with a girl that I had gotten to know well, and there was more than just sex that we looked forward to...but rather spending quality time together. I found out through the grapevine something happened at the ranch, and she was no longer available...when I called back in I was offered a bunch of girls to transfer to but ultimately I realized that the reason to deposit is to ensure the girl you have a connection with is available and that you are showing you are serious...otherwise back to the drawing board. Apparently it takes 21 days though to get your money back from a cancel..so do it sparingly. Always feels better when you party with someone that you anticipate, I feel like the girls know if your heart isn’t in it.

ChloeCakes, ROADRUNNER J and isurfer like this.
  7. I don’t mind being a second choice at all. Some really great parties have happened for me that way. :)

8. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Good to know ;) Roxy you are always awesome! Who wouldn’t want to party with you under any circumstance.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  9. I'd say to be as courteous as possible and with as much advanced notice as possible if you feel you must "transfer", but really... How can you judge "chemistry" through email? In person is the only way you'll know if theres real chemistry or not. I'd also consider that the lady you have your deposit down for might have 10-20-50-100 emails to respond to everyday... Answering emails can be a daunting task on top of everything else... If I were you, Id keep the appointment and see how things go in person.

10. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Just to clarify something, I was told it would take 21 days for reimbursement was only 2 weeks...it’s really not that bad just to get reimbursed...again part of the fun..at least for me is the back and forth conversation before the actual day of and the connection! Learning about each other, flirting, and finding out how to spoil the other person..(spoiling is awesome, yes ladies do sometimes spoil back...especially when the party comes! Obviously shouldn’t be spoiling though if you are looking for rewards) I had an incredible time with ladies on the spur of the moment as well...seriously if you haven’t partied with @EllieMoore on the spur of the moment you should, it changed my life..yes it was that good...She is a one of kind woman and worth every bit of her rate...and will be a wonderful memory for the rest of my life...but the build up and anticipation of talking beforehand is something that you can’t get anywhere else in the world, and adds a great deal to the party with the emotional connection! There are girls I want to party with so bad because we have made such a great connection, maybe one of these days @ChloeCakes? That’s what the premium prices in Nevada in my mind make the cost worth ...because you could go to México or many European countries and probably spend far less...maybe get shot, stabbed, drugged or mugged but life is full of risks anyway right, especially in México.

Again only took two weeks for reimbursement. Not that bad at all.

ChloeCakes likes this.
  11. I think I was early on in this thread, but let me make it clear. I had a two girl party set up with Ellie (fantastic) and Natasha (who I was looking forward to because of her squirting reputation). I showed up on time and was told that Natasha was unavailable due to a family emergency. My inner clock told me to just party with Ellie, but she introduced me to a second girl who through no problem of her own, just didn't click with me. But I felt "kinda" stuck. If I turn her down, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings and she is a very nice lady, just not my type. I ended up paying a two girl price and while "OK" it came nowhere near fulfilling the fantasy I had with Natasha. Call it my fault (might have been), but in hindsight, I'd have made it a one girl party for probably 2/3 the price and had a great time. Live and learn.I still wish Natasha had come to me with a "special deal" for canceling the morning of our party (which I knew nothing about), but maybe that's how it works. I still had a great time a great appreciate the time I had with the two ladies. Check out the 5/23 livestream around 55 minutes when Ellie comes on and I think that will tell you everything you know about our party :=)

ChloeCakes likes this.
  12. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Mike I think you did the right thing with partying the way you did, the only alternative in my mind would have been to cancel the entire date...hard to get satisfied if you had an expectation of one thing and got something else...I mean @EllieMoore is incredible in any environment, but she is even better in a two girl space with the right mix and the right mind set! Seriously when I partied with her and Jade is was magical, she was an absolute sweetheart. Did @EllieMoore push for a better rate for having to change plans, out of curiosity? Her parties have always been a deal, because no money is enough for her affection, but she always makes things right if plans change or things aren’t as expected...on a different note Ellie knew what you wanted and probably didn’t want you leaving with anything less than something similar to what you desires..and knowing her she was probably looking forward to having another girl to play with ;)

I made the decision years ago not to do trio parties or group parties until I have partied with each person individually first to get to know how we work together and mesh. For the very reason you never truly know what they are like until the door closes.

Super jealous, anytime with @EllieMoore is a good time =)

thunderstorm likes this.
  13. No, Ellie did not push for a higher rate. She was very apologetic on behalf of Natasha and I think the price paid was very fair for a 2 girl. I think your advice of partying individually before you set up a two girl is great. I originally was going to just party with Natasha but @EllieMoore is so darn cute, I couldn't resist. On a scale of 1-10, she was a 12.

Built tough likes this.
  14. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Ellie was interested in a two girl with me, and I asked her who would be someone that fit my personality. Had her give me three names..but introduce me to the top one. I also told her not to expect a two girl till the “interview” process was over lol. She knew exactly what I would enjoy! After our party she introduced me to our potential, and I was shocked with the connection. It was so good, that after a couple drinks and about an hour after finishing with Ellie I found myself with Jade ripping each other’s clothes off. Best interview ever, and I felt like when I did the two girl party that I could cater to both girls because I had a rough idea what each enjoyed. I just didn’t expect Ellie’s dominance in the party! So hot to see a different side of her. She really is amazing! She might be horrible at checking emails at least with me, but her heart is always in the right place, and as you know..well she is a lot of fun, what a voice she has, and I love when her eyes roll back =p

15. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You may feel you’ve lost the chemistry with the person you’ve been talking to after you put down a deposit and have been talking back and forth with for a while then she might not answer you as fast or something because she’s probably busy.. I don’t know the situation but I know the brothel does allow deposits to be transferred to another girl so you can do it but it would be nice of you to tip the girl you’ve been talking to for long..to compensate her for her time messaging with you.

AlexandriaMoon likes this.
  16. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Are you only doing the 1 party?

Is the chemistry not there because she's not answering you at all or not as fast as she used to?

Built tough likes this.
  17. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Not answering me at all it's been like this for months except about setting up a party. No hey how u doing. I've seen her in person it's obvious she isn't into me like she use to be.

Built tough likes this.
  18. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Pick a new lady if she isn't answering you at all then it's time to move on

ChloeCakes, isurfer and Built tough like this.
  19. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Your deposit is your deposit and it's up to you what you do with it! However, it's just polite and decent human behavior to give the lady plenty of notice. And if she has been making plans with your for a while and you are just interested in someone else, it would be nice to leave her the deposit as a tip for her time. Answering emails, keeping up with people, etc., does take up time and it's essentially unpaid for time when a party does not result out of it.

But I wouldn't go through with a party if you are not feeling it. That will make you resentful and maybe enough so to where you don't want to come back to the ranches. Which would be a shame, because there are more than enough women here to satisfy any man!

20. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I agree...if you put money down for a party with a given lady.And you talk with her by phone,email and or text.I say let her keep the money if you back out of the plans!

Built tough and RubyRae like this.
  21. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

We haven't been in communication almost at all for weeks. It's not like this with anyone else.

Built tough likes this.
  22. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Like @RoxyGold said, I wouldn’t mind being someone’s 2nd choice ;)

I really reallllyyy hope we can connect more in person one day too! ❤️

Its a great option the houses have offer to transfer deposits to other girls for whatever reason. I’ve seen this happen before with clients actually more pleased in the end despite not partying with their first choice. It’s also great you were able to be reimbursed all together ! I didn’t know the houses could do that. Do you have plans on what.. or who you’re going to do with your reimbursement?

Built tough likes this.
  23. Built tough
    Chat with Me

I wouldn’t feel bad about pulling the deposit. Some sales fall through...I just wouldn’t make a habit of it as reputations do go around. I am still trying to make up for my mistakes, but I agree with @RubyRae to the extent that a tip showing no hard feelings never hurts. I pulled my deposit because the girl was no longer available...when offered substitutes the girl I really wanted wasn’t available because she is off and she deserves that time off =) I think she knows who she is and I can’t wait to see her one of these days

24. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Well said @RubyRae, exactly what I was thinking!

25. Built tough
    Chat with Me

Ohhhh I think you know...the ranch said that the girl wasn’t available at the time but that’s ok...they pushed a couple of girls pretty hard when I called, but I appreciated their efforts, but for you ladies that know me, know that I like getting to know before anything goes down or up? Anyway, gives me more time to flirt...spoil and get to know her ;) I mean I still haven’t figured out how to bring a burgerville burger to this gorgeous lady...Hard to find another Scorpio...even harder when I just want to put a smile on her face but know it’s going to be a while. My heart broke a bit after my last visit so going to skip the dirty thirty trip this year. I guess that just means more to spoil the girl that holds my attention and my heart...and I need to workout a bit more to get a few more veins popping in my arms. I want to try and impress that girl. You know me @ChloeCakes what would you recommend?

ChloeCakes likes this.
  26. Built tough
    Chat with Me

I have noticed there are quite a few actually that struggle with emails or messages. Makes you value the ones that do respond. I have been very appreciative of the ladies that do answers and are appreciative of things that are sent...

Within a two week window or less I received responses from the following ladies and they weren’t one sentence responses. I can’t thank them enough for great service in communication! Also these are ladies I have been in touch with in the last month in one way or another...this is by no means a cumulative list of everyone I have ever talked with. These were the best in the last few months.

Sagebrush:
    @ChloeCakes she is awesome!
    @RoxyGold
    @summersage
    @ImogenSteele
    @AbbyAvery
    @Delilah Rae
    @KikiLover
    @Natasha Star

BunnyRanch:
    @AliceLittle
    @randyryder
    @Air Force Amy
    @RubyRae

Love Ranch North:
    @cumishaamado

There are quite a few that are great communicators that aren’t on this list...but these are the ladies that have recently done a great job responding to different things either on twitter or through the forum. You sound like you are at the frustrated point. If you can’t switch it I would just pull it. Did you set a fair expectation at the beginning of what that communication was suppose to look like? Weekly, daily or monthly checkin’s, I feel like that is part of our job as customers to set, if our ladies don’t set that expectation...nonetheless your tone sounds frustrated so time to move on. I did a party with a girl known to not be great at communication and still had a great time...she has a killer smile...some girls are just better in person and really shouldn’t do anything online..I get that now. I was more upset when she didn’t recognize me in person after partying a few times together Lol, just food for thought.

ImogenSteele and ChloeCakes like this.
  27. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I concur with @Built tough and @RubyRae. If your heart isn't in it, don't do it. No one will win, not even the ranch. They might get your money then, but may lose you forever after that. And Built tough is correct in that if you're frustrated, cut her loose and drive on. There are so many choices at the various ranches that options are always available.

The list Built tough provided is an excellent one, and I have communicated regularly with a couple of them, and I'm adding more as time goes on. I just finished my first visit to the ranches and I did (not quite by design) a trifecta of fun, visiting the three ranches at the cul de sac, and partying with three different ladies during a three day period. It could have easily blown up in my face at any point. But what helped in my case is that I kept up constant communication with the three ladies I partied with, either here on the message board, twitter, and email. I kept them abreast of my plans and once I locked the travel in place, I announced it and then started setting up the details. Like Built tough, I appreciated the ladies who were good communicators, adjusted to changes on the fly, gave complete answers to even silly questions and were grateful of gifts I sent. My three ladies did that. I am deeply thankful to Cumisha Amado, because she was basically a last minute addition and we were setting up things on the fly.

It also helped that we all enjoyed each other, and that made the party so much more fun and meaningful. Like Ruby said, if that spark of fun and connection isn't there, it's just wasted effort on everyone's part. I really, really lucked out.

Built tough and ChloeCakes like this.
  28. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

hahahahaha omgaaaad staaaaapp lmao (the arms! HAHA) you're quite the attentive and recollective Scorpio. I don't think you could go wrong with ANY ladies from that list! You have good taste, keep going with your gut. Although, I think that its only right for two lusty scorpios to celebrate BOTH of their dirty 30s together!

Built tough likes this.
  29. Built tough
    Chat with Me

I don’t think we are lusty(lol)...I just can’t get you off my mind...and keep coming up with new scenarios to enjoy with you ;) oh I have some new ones if you are interested in hearing. You did notice who is at the top of my list for a reason. Seriously though how are we going to fix this desire for burgerville...I called them up trying to see what options they had...but they said the best burger is a fresh burger...leaves only one answer...

As for recollective, you are just as recollective and attentive to detail! Any customer would be honored by spending time with you. Any lover would be fulfilled by your passions...and anyone that likes a woman with heart for earth or all living creatures will find you not only mother of nature, but the master of their hearts. I think time with you would fly way too fast! There is so much more to learn about you, and I can’t wait to please you...if that’s something you are interested in.

I know that wish lists aren’t always aloud but what is one thing you would want for our birthday? Food for thought ;)

30. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Some of my best advice I got on this was from Dennis himself. He said "I'm going to teach you a way to solve all your women problems" I'm like do tell he said "when it isn't fun anymore or she isn't meeting your expectations there is a one word solution. And knowing this will end your woman problems forever." I'm like ok I'm listening. He says "ok the one word is NEXT" food for thought

31. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

"Next!" That does sound very much like Dennis and what he would give as advice. Thanks for the post and quote Kevin.

32. Thanks for the shout out @Built tough!

WE (the ranches and the gals) tend to cast a very wide net while marketing. Let me tell you, a lot of stuff gets caught up in those nets......:eek::confused:o_O:mad:

It takes a huge amount of thick skin and optimism and patience to deal with all of it and sift through it all on a daily basis.

A lot of gals just can't do it (and quite understandably). We all deal with it differently and some get a lot more of it than others.

It's hard to say if you will or will not hit off with someone that has been burnt or is fed up with online experiences.

I know several ladies that don't deal with an online presence whatsoever and they are delightful ladies too.

Some ladies have assistants that either do the answering or free up time for the lady to have more pre time with you, but most of us don't.

I'd say cut your gal some slack if she hasn't provided you all the pre time you are looking for. Until assistants come with the job, many gals are just playing "catch up" every day.

33. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I've been talking to new ladies I'm happier than I've been in a long time.

Built tough likes this.
  34. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I agree with Roxy. I have had some unplanned parties that were amazing due to my first choice canceling. Other really good parties, due to letting the girl pick me out, from the bar area. Also good parties where my first choice, choose a second girl for us.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  35. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

The ladies get extremely busy so I would cut them some slack if they can't always respond right away.

However if they were communicating and suddenly stopped completely once the deposit showed up, I might move on. Especially when they haven't communicated in weeks. I know it's business but I still need to be with a girl that genuinely enjoys my company at least on some level. If they speak with you only in regards to the deposit and that's it that sounds like 100% business transaction. And to me i know several other girls that do enjoy my company so would rather spend my money on them instead.

However you never know what's going on in their life. I would just be honest and attempt one last message admitting your considering changing plans. And see how she responds. At least give her a chance. While I do like at least a little communication. I do try to be understanding if they are just not good at that stuff. The girls that do admit they are bad at it usually do a great job of making up for it and would suck to miss out on that.