RANCH SPECIAL Torrey Lisa June Special!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TorreyLisa, Jun 7, 2022.

1. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

Announcing my SPECIAL for June 2022!

Book an OVERNIGHT party of 5 hours or more and get 2 hours free!

Do you crave what I have to offer? I take pride in providing Intimacy, connection, sensuality, tenderness, kindness, affection, playfulness, vibrancy, authenticity, and a safe space to explore your wildest kinks and fantasies.

If this intrigues you, let’s dream up an adventure together…and get to know each other on deeper levels.

Are you ready for some fun?

How we spend our time is up to us to decide and part of our adventure.

We can meet here at Sagebrush and spend glorious time exploring all your fantasies. We can book the Fantasy Suite and soak in the jacuzzi, sip champagne, enjoy a private dance, relax with a massage, let you take control of the sybian, or have a 2-girl (or more!) party for the ultimate in-house experience.

Or, we can have an outdate – anything ranging from a few hours out on the town to a multi-day adventure anywhere within the state. We can visit a gallery, go shopping together, hide away in your favorite restaurant, meet up for a show, go dancing at a nightclub, party like a rock star in Vegas, hit the slopes of Tahoe, or just enjoy reading the newspaper over coffee after a full night of bliss at your favorite hotel or resort.

Email me!
    [email protected]
    Or call:
    (775) 246-5683 EXT. 0

55DFB4BF-20AE-472C-872F-A7948937223C.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  2. What a great post @TorreyLisa you guys book this lovely fun naughty but very fun women @sagebrushranch book here rite now you won’t want to miss out

TorreyLisa likes this.
  3. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

4. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much @TeganTreasures! I hope someone books us BOTH because you are so much fun to party with. ❤️