TOP FEATURED KITTY THIS MONTH -- ADDITIONAL PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KarinaKaifova, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Hey hey I Am happy to announce I am one of your top kitties this month.. I don't wanna brag lol but... These photos will be added to my profile on kit kat's website SOON... Check them out and please come see me. I am here til August 2nd this summer, and will be returning again in October. My shift is 10 Am to midnight most days but I make myself available 24 hrs for the right gent.
    https://www.kitkatranch.com/karina-kaifova/
    xoxo KK

KarinaKitKAtPic1.JPG KarinaKitKatPic3.jpeg KarinaKitKatPic4.jpeg KarinaKitKatPic5.JPG KarinaKitKatPic6.jpg KarinaKitKAtPic1.JPG KarinaKitKatPic3.jpeg KarinaKitKatPic4.jpeg KarinaKitKatPic5.JPG KarinaKitKatPic6.jpg KarinaKitKaPic2.jpeg KarinaKitKAtPic1.JPG KarinaKitKatPic3.jpeg KarinaKitKatPic4.jpeg KarinaKitKatPic5.JPG KarinaKitKatPic6.jpg KarinaKitKaPic2.jpeg

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Congrats!!! Good job and love your pics!!! Have @KarinaKaifova fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Meow!! Happy Caturday my favorite night of the weekend !!![​IMG]

4. I made Brunch today lol and it's a good Sunday so far :)
    [​IMG]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love this!!! It's soooo adorable!!! Have a "Happy Caturday" with @KarinaKaifova today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Congrats sexy lady [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  7. thank you I was pleasantly surprised!!! didn't expect to be at the top this fast!!! must be a lucky few weeks :) i am humbled and appreciate the support!!!

8. Great job fellas don’t miss out on a good time with her

9. Congrats...Toot your own horn...You earned it. Great job.

10. THANKS FOR THE LOVE LADIES!! HAVE A HAPPY AND LUCRATIVE INDEPENDENCE DAY !!!

11. Congratulations @KarinaKaifova! Being a one of the top Kitties is worth being celebrated. Let's keep that momentum through July!

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Congratulations Karina and best wishes for continuing success! By the way, you look fabulous! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

13. Thanks love, only time will tell!!!
    thanks love... only time will tell!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.

14. Congratulations Miss Kitty of the month

15. We had no internet or phone service around here for the first half of the day.. Tank goodness its back now..

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats @KarinaKaifova for being "Featured Kitty"!!! Good job!!! Have @KarinaKaifova fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Did I already mention I love Caturdays in this thread? lol

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

19. You're always a top kitty in my eyes Miss Karina!

20. Congratulations!!!! I’m excited to share the limelight with you for the month of Junes much made success! You worked so hard to rise so quickly!! Continued SUCCESS to you my dear!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

leeandro likes this.