About Me TOP 8 REASONS TO HAVE AN ORGASMIC CLIMAX WITH CUMISHA AMADO BY JOE CARBOLS

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jun 19, 2018.

1. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

WOW what an incredible review!!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @SophiaSun!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JenniferLynn
    Chat with Me

JenniferLynn Located at the Kit Kat Ranch

What a lovely review!!

XOXO
    Jennifer Lynn

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JenniferLynn for your kind words!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. i love reading your amazing reviews Cumisha!
    book with this stunning lady today<3

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @CalistaRose for your kind words and support!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JenniferLynn for your kind words and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for your kind words and support!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. That's and incredible review[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TiffanyHilton for the compliment!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  13. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Love you !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliment!!! I love you too!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  15. KathrynWolfe
    Chat with Me

KathrynWolfe Well-Known Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your support!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @ChristineFowler for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  19. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thanks @TiffanyHilton for the positive comments on the compassionate @cumishaamado all 15 of my encounters with Cumi have gotten progressively better with our three hr encounter the best

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  20. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Make an appointment with her soon!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

KathrynWolfe likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! I love our chemistry together and you are always in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  22. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What a sweet review, Cumisha always provides killer chemistry!

joe carbols likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and compliments![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and compliments!!! You re amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @KathrynWolfe for liking my post!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

What an amazing review for such a gorgeous lady!

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @AjaMercury for your kind words and compliments!!! You are a awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]