REVIEW Top 12 Reason's to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Party with Living Legend @Air Force Amy by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Aug 5, 2021.

1. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

12 Reasons to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend @Air Force Amy

Reason #12 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend @Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is an Attractive young lady. This can be best explained if you just go on her post and look at all of her media and photo shoots. She has some of the best pictures to stimulate you until you get all excited and the moment she touches you will just might climax right there on the spot. I have had the pleasure of having AF Amy Pop my MLBR “Cherry” I first met AF Amy in 2016 and found her to be super attractive. One look at her smile and her smoking hot body will get any red blooded male excited. (Or at least me) I know everyone has their favorite but AF Amy knows how to treat her guests.

If you look at her many photo shoots, it just amazes me the various outfits, and wardrobes that she has. You think you have seen it all then BAM! the next album shows another fascinating side of the Attractive Air Force Amy. I look forward to seeing her sooner rather than later. I just hope she has time for an old fart like me.

Reason #11 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is an Irresistible young lady. Whether you make an appointment with @Air Force Amy or pick her out of a line up you will just be amazed on how lovely and attractive this beautiful courtesan can be. AF Amy is always dressed to the nines, and even when you catch her out of the ranch she still looks stunning. Her wardrobe is quite extensive and she will gladly dress to please. In fact AF Amy seems to always want to please her guests.

Amy has a cute personality (it's hard to believe her personality is even cuter than she is and believe me she is Smoking Hot) and I love spending time with her either in the parlor, at the bar and in her "Office" It turns out both Amy and I have a lot in common (like we both like girls, and other interesting and personal items) and it makes spending this time together even more exciting. I hope you find Air Force Amy as Irresistible as I have and so many others that have had a pleasure of their life by spending some time with the Air Force Amy. Let's not forget that Air Force Amy is a military veteran and yes she is a proud veteran of the United States Air Force and loves spending time with her service men and women.

Reason #10 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is a Romantic young lady. While she is beautiful to look at and wonderful to talk to, Air Force Amy in a genuine Romantic person that likes the things that gentlemen used to do back in the old days (ok Millennial's back when Dinosaurs were walking in Carson City). I can tell you just little things like bringing flowers, a sending a card or opening the door, or whispering in her ear, and any other romantic advise you have heard will give you bonus points with Air Force Amy. And it’s not only Amy that appreciates the romantic gentlemen approach, all of my friends enjoy being romanticized during our encounters. You know what? I find it enjoyable and provides for some great times together.

Reason #9 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is a Fascinating young lady. When you share a diet Coke with Air Force Amy you know very quickly you are dealing with the real deal. Amy is very open and honest and has experiences beyond the business.

Yes it is true, she was in the USAF, she was one of the stars in the HBO series in Cat House, she is an open spokeswoman for all of the ladies, and I have seen videos of her in various situations and she always looks awesome. I could spend hours just talking and catching up with her at the parlor, however I know she is popular and I do not and nor will I ever monopolize my time with her out of personal and business etiquette.

I have always appreciated talking with Amy. I am Fascinated talking with such a legend, but I find it difficult to carry a conversation as when you look at her and just see how attractive she is it is hard to keep focused and my mind begins to wander. I hope if you have a chance to pick her out of a line up or secure an appointment your time with Air Force Amy will be fun and fascinating as well. Enjoy

Reason #8 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is an Orgasmatic person. She has many talents that will bring you (either male or female) to your ultimate climax. Not only that she will join you in an intense orgasm along with you. Discuss your desires with Air Force Amy, spend a little time talking with her to get to know her and read any of her plethora of reviews to see what all the fuss is about. You will not be disappointed with anytime you spend with @Air Force Amy

Reason #7 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is a Remarkable young lady. Guys and Gals ( I think couples get a discount for those that bring their dates with Air Force Amy) Air Force Amy is the real deal, she has been in several magazines, several episodes of Cat House, has earned several awards for Courtesan of the month, and the year. She has a huge following of guests, and while many of these traits might make a person untouchable, I have found Air Force Amy to be very easily approachable. Even calling on her without an appointment Air Force Amy has welcomed me in her wonderful warm arms and hugged me like an old friend. Of course the best thing to do is to make an appointment so she knows you’re coming, ( I have missed her several times in the past because I did not call ahead first) If you happen to catch her at the bar or in the parlor, please spend some quality time with her and have a wonderful conversation. Air Force Amy is a Legend, not because of the time she has spent as a leading courtesan but how she treats her guests. You will enjoy any time you spend with the Remarkable Air Force Amy. Amy has even replied with one of her awesome selfies in an earlier reply. She is even better in person

Reason #6 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is a Compassionate young lady. Compassion with @Air Force Amy goes way beyond kissing and hugging and the awesome sex you have. During my time that I have reconnected with AF Amy her attentiveness and ability to share some non-sensual compassion towards me is outstanding. Compassion is a two-way street and for every ounce of compassion that I have expressed towards AF Amy she has been able to share with me twice as much compassion towards me. I look forward to sharing some warmth and compassion the next trip into Moonlight.

Reason #5 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is an Exciting young lady. All one has to do is read the many review for @Air Force Amy or look at her lovely photo shoots to see how exciting your encounter could be. Spending time with Amy is time well spent and what is nice about your parlor, bar, or bedroom chats is Amy remains focused on hearing what YOU want in an encounter and she will let you know how she can meet and exceed your desires. I have a wonderful time each and every time I get to sit and chat with Amy and talk about all kinds of topics. Air Force Amy speaks eloquently and looks great. She is a true professional and the total package.

Reason #4 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force is an Affectionate young lady. Her kisses are very sensual when placed on strategic spots on your body can send shivers down your spine. It should come as no surprise as @Air Force Amy is the Legend and the Greatest Of All Time! Check her out in a lineup or call and set up an appointment with this wonderful outstanding affectionate young lady. She can meet your needs

Reason #3 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is a Meracious young lady. There is just something that draws me to men and women that have served our country. AF Amy is Unadulterated, Strong and Racy young lady all words that define Meracious and all words that define @Air Force Amy.

Reason #2 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

Air Force Amy is a Yabba Dabba Doo young lady. @Air Force Amy is simply stunning when you see her, and her enthusiasm is similar to what you would get from a college homecoming queen. I think she even has been a homecoming queen while at college and High School for sure. Or as exciting as Fred was getting off from work at the end of the day. I really think Fred was so excited because he was going to MLBR to see the Myth, the Living Legend and my dear friend Air Force Amy. Regardless, an encounter with Air Force Amy will be filled with fun and she will rock your socks off. Hence the most famous quote from Fred Flintstone as he slides off his excavator at the end of the day (see how I incorporated Rock into this reason along with "getting off"?)

Reason #1 to Have An Amazing Orgasmic Encounter with the Living Legend Air Force Amy

The most important reason to have an Orgasmic encounter is today is Air Force Amy's Birthday!! I want to wish my dear friend Amy the happiest and fulfilling day and enjoy her birthday like no other.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!!

Just to Recap the 12 reasons why I want to have an encounter with Air Force Amy.
    Air Force Amy is an Attractive young lady
    Air Force Amy is an Irresistible young lady
    Air Force Amy is a Romantic young lady

Air Force Amy is a Fascinating young lady
    Air Force Amy is an Orgasmatic young lady
    Air Force Amy is a Remarkable young lady
    Air Force Amy is a Compassionate young lady
    Air Force Amy is an Exciting young lady

Air Force Amy is an Affectionate young lady
    Air Force Amy is a Meracious young lady
    Air Force Amy is a Yabba Dabba Doo young Lady!!!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!! Happy Everyday!!!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    Trailboss likes this.

2. Holy Sha Moley!!! @ Joe Carbol!! Did you have this up your sleeve and waiting for my birthday. You are such a super good writer! The amount of time and creativity it took for you to create this is mind boggling! I thank you so very, very, very much from the bottom of my heart to the tip of my lips. I can't wait to see you and give a true and proper token of my appreciation. Thank you my freind! I love yoiu with all my heart honey. Kisses and kisses and kisses and the best of wishes my love. ❤️❤️❤️

3. See what I did there?

❤️❤️❤️ Kisses and kisses and kisses and the best of wishes my love. ❤️❤️❤️

joe carbols likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Yes I did see the wonderful underlying message.

I hope you had a Yabba Dabba Do birthday and festive weekend.

Have I ever told you that you are a very attractive young lady?

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Wow!!! Awesome post!!! Have @Air Force Amy fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]