To Russia with Love... My experience with Ariana Heart

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KARAOKESINGER, Jun 11, 2014.

1. I was fortunate to meet Ariana a month or two ago on one of my visits to LRN...

She is a strikingly beautiful woman with a sexy Russian accent. Even more appealing is her intelligence and engaging personality. We discussed everything from Parlor Play to Politics. After that first trip I knew it would not be long until a party was in order. That time occurred recently as I was able to make it up for the weekend and we connected again. There was already a connection but heat turned way up during Karaoke night… I was in the middle of song and our eyes locked… Ariana has extremely sexy eyes that are licensed to KILL just like the Russian ladies from James Bond 007 Series… needless to say I skipped a lyric or two. I gathered myself and finished the song but a party was inevitable at that point. In fact I was able to party two times with Ariana on this trip. She is a very sexy and sensual woman who knows how to move her sleek tall sexy frame around a bedroom. In the first party we were able to get to know each other better and in the last half of the party put all that knowledge into practice to a very satisfying ending.. However two days later we were able to connect again. We wasted no time in applying what we learned from the first party and saving the sexy details all you need to know is I probably lost 10 pounds as the room was hot and the sex was hotter.

I recommend every gentleman take a moment and meet Ariana and if you so dare stare into those dark sexy eyes of hers… your only risk will be a GREAT PARTY with your very own Bond Girl!

Simply,
    KS

2. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I am so glad you two had such a wonderful time together! Ariana is lovely!

3. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you so much for such an AMAZING REVIEW KS! It was a WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE and GREAT PLEASURE meeting you! See you soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review KS!!

5. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Shelby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. The picture in the upper left hand corner of your signature reminds me of Karaoke night ;) ! You are a very sexy woman and I will not forget the moments we shared!

Simply,
    KS

7. Thanks John Ariana is a very special lady!

Simply,
    KS

8. Thanks Shelby Ariana is beautiful inside and out!

9. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you John for adding my picture to your signature! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. She's so fun! Glad you guys had a good time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I've been looking for Ariana reviews, thanks for writing one.

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Ariana is a beautiful and intoxicating woman!!! You made a great choice!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Origlegman for a compliment! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Thank you LOVE!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Hot woman :p [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Love you Bang!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]