To Dennis, Madam Suzette & Everybody HERE

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2009.

1. Hi EVERYONE!!!

Been wanting to get into this industry and really didn't know how. Until I saw Brooke Taylor on Oprah and wow did that caught my eye. I would love to become a bunny!!! I did send my pictures to Dennis and I'm wondering how long that would take for him to get back to me? Hopefully soon. But in the meantime, I'll be hanging around here on the message board.

So to the bunnies already at the Bunny Ranch, how did you get started and what is it like?

A lil about myself:

I'm 23, look like I'm 17. I'm an asian mutt. . .Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian & Thai. Everybody thinks I'm innocent since I look very innocent. I'm the black sheep of the family and a wild child. I'm very professional when needed, works hard and know how to have fun.

MAKE ME A BUNNY!!!!!

2. Welcome to the board Starla Babe. The most important thing to know, be patient, keep in constant contact with the ranch via e-mail, it will show your serious about this and post in this section of the board : http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewforum.php?f=1 Also, go to live chat : http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/chat2/chat/

It's a big family here, all the bunnies support each other, and so do the members. I'm sure the bunnies would be more than happy to answer any questions you have. You will have blast here on the board and in chat.

Looking forward to making your first signature pic as a Bunny. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna try my hardest. I work 11 hours/day, 6 days/week so it's actually very tiring me to stay on and chat and do the message board forum. But I do love getting responses, so I'll be here once a night. I guess I'm gonna resend my pics to Dennis later and also send them to Madam Suzette, and most definitely give the BR a call too. I'm gonna keep at it and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody someday SOON!!!

MuahxXx Much Love to y'all. . .

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. hey friend i hope u become a bunny and rock the ranch...ttys

your friend

leon

5. love you too leon [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. this is for leon. . .STRAWBERRY TOES!!!

7. very cute..... anymore pictures?

8. Of course!!! Remember, the more responses I get, the more I'll post up. Here's one to hold y'all over. Sorry. . .too lazy to rotate the pic. Just turn your head. . .hahaha. . .because that's what you'll be doing when you see me walk by. . .hahaha. . .j/k.

9. Best of luck, Starla! You're beautiful, so I'm sure your patience will pay off! :)

10. Thank you for your advice. It is much appreciated. Like anything else in life, it is hard and takes patience. I'm sure there are millions of girls out there with potential but as you say patience. Patience/perseverence and determinations are my core values to keep me going. As a matter of fact, I have two tattoos on both wrists to remind me everyday. First one says peseverence and second one says determination. I'm gonna be patient and persistent. I'm quite easy-going, so patience comes easy for me nowadays.

11. THANKS ANNA!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Is this really true? Because it got me all excited. . .

13. Just out of curiosity, who is this James??? Should I be contacting him too???

14. Thanks Vixxy!!! You're a hottie too. I hope we both get to be bunnies and one day work together. That will be fun!!! And DAMN, look at those tittiessssssss!!! All naturalle eh??? Hahaha. Good luck to you too babe!!!

15. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

Got my vote Starla. Very sexy.

16. Starla Babe! You definitely have what it takes and I hope to meet you in person soon.

17. THANK YOU THANK YOU guysssssssss!!!

18. Turn my head again?
    Because that shot definitely turned my head.

Hot !!

19. I sent him my pictures. . .multiple times. . .lets just say. . .6 e-mails in one night. No response. But it's only been like 24 hours so it's not a big deal. AND it's the weekend so tic-toc-tic-toc. . .But if you do speak with him. . .let him know I sent it.

Pogus. . .Frank. . .what day and about what time is the best time to call Dennis at the ranch?

20. Loving everybody here!!! Loving all of the responses/replies. Thanks a bunch for the support. So here's another eye candy. . .

21. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Just remember that Dennis ,might be gone for the weekend..He will return your messages 1 way or anthor..
    Like your pictures..And Good Luck........

22. I got your pictures, you are very hot and the Asian girls always do so well. Maya Love was bunny of the month last month and Mika Tan XXX Star is doing real well.

What nationality are you?

e me again now that my work week has slowed down and we will talk.

23. WooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo!!! BIG DADDY D is back!!!

I'm mainly Vietnamese as I speak Vietnamese, but I am mixed with Chinese, Cambodian & Thai. I will definitely e-mail you. . .soon. . .like RIGHT NOW!!!

And thank you Pogus (FRANK) for your pm's. They are great and I'm happy to have gotten them as they are great encouragement!!!

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

24. Hey everyone!!!

It got a little quiet on this post. . .but I wanna keep it going. Soooooooooo. . .you saw the first picture. . .here's the second one. . .

Tell me what you think. . .

25. I spoke Starla, love her!

Today I got her on the phone with Madam before she got into her e mail and found 2000 other girls wanting to be a Bunny.

we all had a nice talk and we will make room for Starla when she is ready. Now what she needs is the confidence that she will make enough to quit her other job. I know she will make 10 times as much but she needs to believe it.

26. I do have the confidence, but it's not all about that at the moment. I need money to get fly out there. If I had the money to pay all of my upcoming bills & extra to fly out there, then I'd leave RIGHT NOW. But I don't, so gotta work my way through that. So I say, the soonest would be July 13th. I know it's 2 months down the road but time flys and in the meantime, I can get my name out there and possibly book some appointments. Everything takes time, patience, patience, patience. But FOR SURE, I AM GOING. I never back down in anything I do and I never quit, unless it doesn't make me happy.

So how does July 13th sound? Enough time to get paperwork done and start working by say. . .the 15th???

27. Lalala. . .no responses, no pics. . .soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo here's a joke for y'all.

The husband leans over and asks his wife, 'Do you remember the first time we had sex together over fifty years ago? We went behind the village tavern where you leaned against the back fence and I made love to you.'

'Yes', she says, 'I remember it well.'

'OK,' he says, 'How about taking a stroll around there again and we can do it for old time's sake?'

'Oh Jim, you old devil, that sounds like a crazy, but good idea!'

A police officer sitting in the next booth heard their conversation and, having a chuckle to himself, he thinks to himself, I've got to see these two old-timers having sex against a fence. I'll just keep an eye on them so there's no trouble. So he follows them.

The elderly couple walks haltingly along, leaning on each other for support aided by walking sticks.. Finally, they get to the back of the tavern and make their way to the fence. The old lady lifts her skirt and the old man drops his trousers. As she leans against the fence, the old man moves in.. Then suddenly they erupt into the most furious sex that the policeman has ever seen. This goes on for about ten minutes while both are making loud noises and moaning and screaming. Finally, they both collapse, panting on the ground.

The policeman is amazed. He thinks he has learned something about life and old age that he didn't know.

After about half an hour of lying on the ground recovering, the old couple struggle to their feet and put their clothes back on. The policeman, is still watching and thinks to himself, this is truly amazing, I've got to ask them what their secret is..

So, as the couple passes, he says to them, 'Excuse me, but that was something else. You must've had a fantastic sex life together. Is there some sort of secret to this?'

Shaking, the old man is barely able to reply, 'Fifty years ago that wasn't an electric fence.'

28. hehehe that was funny so i have for you as well

Joe took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do first, Kim?" asked Joe. "I want to get weighed," she said. They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize.

Next the couple went on the ferris wheel. When the ride was over, Joe again asked Kim what she would like to do. "I want to get weighed," she said. Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and Joe lost his dollar.

The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next. "I want to get weighed," she responded. By this time, Joe figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.

Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How'd it go?"

Kim responded, "Oh, Waura, it was wousy."

29. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Starla I am just seeing this as I just drove across the country. But I must say I would have called Suzette as well and put in my vote for you. Very striking whew I need to get my butt back to bunnyland quick. Keep us informed about your trip in July I hope you can make it out to the Ranch. All of the Asian Girls I know dominate at both the Ranches Maya Love (My favorite lady), Mika Tan, Kaikaluha, Jimi lynn so best of luck to you and have fun

30. Hey hey!!!!!

Okay, so I haven't been on for the past couple of days. I've been EXHAUSTED from work and it just so happened that May 12th was my birthday (NOW I'm officially 23), so I went out this past weekend. Been sooooooooooooo TIRED. But I finally caught up on my sleep on Monday and now I'm all cheery and happy!!! No updates as of now since Madam Suzette has been off and I haven't been able to reach her. The secretary told me she'll be in TOMORROW (Wednesday) so hopefully tomorrow night, I'll have updates!!! Don't worry y'all, I'll be coming out for sure.

In the meantime, here's a pic** of me recently partying it up dancing on the pole. I'm addicted to poles. . .hehehe. . .

**Pics too large to upload here. . .booooooooooooooooooo that sucks. . .so here's the URL to it. . .
    http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/90/l_313bc855870243a8bd96d387d25ed26b.jpg

32. Thank you Madison. I had a master Japanese challigrapher design them for me. They're "design" kanji as opposed to the block kanji characters. So that's why they look like brush strokes.

33. UPDATES

Opps. . .sorry everyone (and Kevin). Apparently, I updated my progress with the few people in the chat room but I guess that's not really EVERYONE. So here's the update y'all.

I will be coming to the BUNNY RANCH on JUNE 18th - JULY 2nd.

So there you have it.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY HERE FOR SUPPORTING ME AND HELPING ME BECOME A BUNNY!!! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGING WORDS. *MUAHxXx* I LOVE Y'ALL VERY MUCH. I HOPE TO MEET ALL OF YOU ONE DAY!!! HOPEFULLY SOOOOOOOOON!!!

34. Hey welcome to the board starla. My advice is just be patient and positive you are a very sexy girl and we will be seeing u down here in no time at all!!!

35. I have to correct myself. Congrats Starla And welcome to the ranch I know you will do great and we will see you when you get down here!!!!