Time Well Spent With Cheyenne Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Hey folks, Although my first visit with Cheyenne was also with another girl, I feel like I should take up some space "just for Cheyenne". I've now spent time with her, and it was definitely well spent.
    Unless you spend time yourself with her, you will never truly understand. The first time I saw her she was a very friendly girl, but not pushy. That's important to me. Light conversation is a great way to start with anybody, instead of simply jumping ahead. I think I saw her and spoke with her three times "before" I spent any "time" with her. My mistake!!! It should have happened a long time ago. She is a tall, slender drink of water. Her dark long hair and eyes are such an asset to her, but her "smile" is what life is all about!!! GEEZ, it just makes me happy to see her smile. She looks so radiant. Cheyenne is very even mannered and extremely well kept. I particularly noticed her nails!!! So, Cheyenne, even though I may not have said anything, I did now, they looked fantastic! A woman "should" be able to tell if a guy is happy by his smile, but they "still want to be told". Well, that's what they tell me anyway. Cheyenne certainly deserves to be appreciated. AND, I certainly do appreciate her. Also, you all need to know that Cheyenne is very cuddly. She is like a national treasure, and must be protected. I'd be glad to help with that. As far as being sexy and sensual, not to worry, because "she's all that" AND a bag of chips. All I can say is that she takes care of people, and I certainly am happy with her. So when you go up to Cheyenne to talk to her, Tell Her Fly Boy Sent You. That ought to get her to smile, and the rest is history!!