RANCH SPECIAL Time to party. Lets bang into the new years

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AlexaHaze, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Its that time of year. To stuff stockings, to unwrap clothes. To feel that warm pink heat and juices. Its time to kiss under the mistletoe and slide down my chimney with your pole. Time to hoe hoe hoe and feel that sack of hot loads. Im done wrapping gifts. Its time to kick my legs up and share the sweet warmth. Cum inside for some tiny sweet girl sugar where youll moan and shake as we celebrate the hoelidays.
    Here on the 30th of December through january. Its time to share your sack and let me feel that sweet gift you have to put in me.
    Overnight
    Gfe
    Outdates.
    Lets make the fire place hotter together.
    FB_IMG_1640219302236.jpg FB_IMG_1640219209958.jpg

2. AlexaHaze. You are so amazing and sound like you will be a lot of fun to be inside and a body I want to hold all day and night!

foreverman and AlexaHaze like this.
  3. AlexaHaze. I don't think there has ever been a better paragraph written in history! I would present you with my sack of white snow to cover your chimney as many times as I could all hoeliday long!

foreverman and AlexaHaze like this.
  4. Would be amazing hun. ❤
    Hope we get the chance soon

5. Absolutely amazing! Hope we get a chance too!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  6. It would be out of this world if I could enjoy so time with you!

AlexaHaze likes this.
  7. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@AlexaHaze I didn't realize that you were SO flexible to get your knees BEHIND your elbows. That is a Real Talent! I love your write up and total play on words. Here's to an AWESOME NEW YEAR AND 2022!

Don't forget to ask the office for your Xmas present I sent over.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  8. Lol. Yes it is a amazing talent lol . I definately will hun. Ty so much for the gift. Hope to see you in 2022. Have a Happy New Year ❤