Throw out some sexy ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, May 2, 2021.

1. I'm working on a party idea that involves throwing dice, so every roll hits from 2 up to 12. I'm looking for fun, sexually based, ideas for what different numbers would bring the party for activities.

I do have a base to work with, but any ideas to work with would be great! Anybody incorporated using sex dice or just dice with your own rules into a party?

2. One of the ideas I had was to make rolling doubles something extra fun sexy and flirty, and rolling double 6 for 12 being some sort of a jackpot roll, so something very very over the top sensual for that

3. As I'm sure you know, naughty dice are already mass produced and are available for sale; However, I recommend not consulting these dice for inspiration. I find that lick knee and nibble penis are not very sexy. Good luck. I'm sure there are a lot of creative minds on this message board.

4. I actually have a very detailed list on it from last year, yeah it's a covid delayed party....more than one girl, so one of the ideas was one girl for dice rolls, but all for rolling doubles or jackpot 12......just basically looking to get more ideas and finish up my list of numbers

5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

You can use the dice in a Dungeons & Dragons type way. Two girl party, one girl is the dungeon master doing the narration.

“Our hero meets a sorceress. Hero rolls 10. Sorceress removes shirt.”

Ok, I’ve never played. But it’s more creative than the novelty dice.

Jessie Summers and Built tough like this.