REVIEW The Wonder of Alice's Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Radium, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

This last week was my fourth visit to see Alice. The trip was a short notice one, but I could not be in the area and not see her, although it did take me three hours out of the way to go see her. Alice is not what I would normally find attractive. I do like shorter women but Alice is shorter than any one I have ever met before. I typically am not attracted to petite women as I typically find more curvaceous women attractive. She started working about the same time as my first trip to Mound House. I began to read her posts on the board and follower her on twitter. The first thing that stood out was this personality that seemed larger than life. The second thing I found out was that we had a lot of similar interests, a love of coffee being the primary interest we shared. I had to meet her and emailed her and set up an appointment. I wasn’t certain how it was going to turn out but from the first time as well as all the other times I have seen her the time seems to fly by and all too soon it is time to say good bye. The reason time flies by so quickly as Alice attention is so focused any thing outside of what is happening at the time is unimportant. The time we spend together is magical from the obvious (there are not any positions that I could think of that we haven’t tried) to the time we have spent talking over coffee, in the bath or lying next to each other. The smile on her face when she sees me walking through the door, her amazing hugs and passionate kisses make the time spend with her extremely special. I have yet been able to make an obscure comment that she hasn’t know what I was talking about. This wonderful woman is exceptionally sexy and extraordinarily intelligent. I will always have loving memories of the time that I have got to spend with Alice. I hope to continue to add to these memories of fantastic sex and deep conversations in the future.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing your experience and memorable memories!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Domus likes this.
  3. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Alice just seems to have this amazing ability to make you feel like you are at the center of the universe.

4. Thank you for this Radium. I'm so glad you took the extra time to come see me, you didn't have to, but I was so happy you did. Hope to see you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I would never have forgiven my self if I hadn't taken the time to come see you. The conversation alone is worth the trip, and any thing else is bonus. I am looking forward to my next trip when ever that ends up being.

6. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Awesome review Radium! Alice is so magical.

Radium likes this.
  7. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Sounds like an Alice party to me. I totally agree too the conversation and cuddles can be enough sometimes.

Radium likes this.
  8. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I think that's called being genuine heh, she actually cares and converses, not something everyone does.

Radium likes this.
  9. Is this where I fan my eyes looking up? Hehe, thanks dear, that's so sweet of you to say. I try to connect as honestly and deeply as I can to really make the experience the best it can be.

10. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Every word is true hon, you've very genuine and personable and loving.

11. At that rate this is going maybe I should make a section just for Radium reviews ;-)

Radium likes this.
  12. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I am hoping that it is to long before I can write another review.

13. Knowing you, you won't keep me waiting too long ;-)

Radium likes this.
  14. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

With any luck it will be much sooner than later.

15. fingers, toes, and coffee cups crossed! ;)

Radium likes this.
  16. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

17. Thanks hun, it's always worth smiling in Wonderland ;-)

18. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

19. Another plus is Radium really understands my appreciation for coffee heh.

Radium likes this.
  20. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

21. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Like most other things there is a difference, life is to short to drink cheap over roasted coffee.

22. Yes! That stuff is only good for waking you up with the bitter taste. No other time is it appropriate heh.

Radium likes this.
  23. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

24. Tell you what, next time you're here I'll let you see it sans clothing ;-)

25. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

although it is just as sexy with clothing I would be very excited to see you lying there next to me with out clothing again

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  26. I like this plan. This is a good plan. ;)

27. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

I don't think I've seen that skirt but I like it.

28. Thank you. I don't wear it as often as some of my other stuff.

29. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Alice is an absolute doll!

Radium likes this.