REVIEW The Three Amigas (part 3)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Moving on to the Loveranch on the same Nov 13 night. I haven't been to the Loveranch since I first visited the area in April 2019 so this is almost a new experience for me. I was due for a session with @SophiaSun and of course looking forward to it. After the process I freshened up and got started. Enthusiastic as ever, Sophia wasted no time reminding me why she's worth seeing repeatedly. Just as soft and curvy as ever. With everything that I've done that night I know I won't have to go back so soon, as the satisfaction will keep me good for a good long while.

foreverman likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and a Prosperous, Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Thank you turbo!!
    We had a great time together and great memories.
    Happy holidays!!!
    [email protected]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review on @SophiaSun and wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your memorable party with @SophiaSun with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]