REVIEW The Three Amigas (part 1)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Sep 20, 2023.

1. After a very challenging and stressful summer, it was time to get back on track with things. My sincerest condolences to everyone who worked at the Kit Kat ranch, I'm glad everyone made it out without harm. This is also a major loss for me personally, the KK was unanimously my fave house of the four. But I knew that a session with each of my three favorite ladies would let me get past this, and then some;). First up, @cumishaamado . There she was right when I entered so we quickly talked and got started. Right away I forgot about the KK and was instantly gratified. Cumisha does it again, and this time with a lasting impression. Pleasure nirvana! I'll be back for the other two in 2 months, to be continued...:cool:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for sharing your thoughts, compliments and an awesome party. I missed our 2 Girl Party with Sophia Sun at the Fantasy Suite at Kit Kat. Wonderful memories and new memories to cum once they rebuild Kit Kat!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

If anyone can make you forget your troubles, it' Cumisha. She's always so upbeat and ready to please. Makes me feel good just thinking about my parties with her. I am sad about the Kit Kat but so glad no one was hurt.

TurboEnchantix and tahoebigbear like this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your kind thoughts and compliments!!! I am sad that Kit Kat burned down but I'm glad nobody got hurt. I missed our 2 Girl Parties with @SophiaSun too!!! Are 2 Girls Parties are always a blast with many memorable experiences to cherish for years to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again for giving me an awesome review and I miss our 2 Girl Parties with @SophiaSun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Bump for the others tomorrow.
    [smilie=call me.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for sharing your thoughts and have you contact @SophiaSun?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Yes I have, and the rest was history. :D

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for sharing and experiencing many memories with our parties at Kit Kat Ranch. On Monday, December 11, there are 2 Bulldozers scheduled to bulldoze Kit Kat Ranch then they are going to "Rebuild Kit Kat Ranch".[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for sharing your thoughts!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for giving me an awesome review with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]