REVIEW The Sindy Sky / RoadRunner "Great Reunion" Part 2

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ROADRUNNER J, Jul 8, 2022.

1. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

After an amazing outdate on July 3rd, it was time to prepare for my second outdate with @sindysky on July 4th. Sindy had asked me if we could start a bit later, since she had a "surprise" for me. She had previously asked if I was interested in seeing some ACTUAL fireworks, as opposed to the fireworks that are always generated between us! ;):D:rolleyes: I was supposed to meet her at 5 PM, but she texted me to let me know she was running late, which she'd explain later.

Earlier in the day, Sindy texted to let me know there wasn't much open in town due to the holiday, so we might have to improvise dinner plans. Fortunately, I was staying at the Gold Dust in Carson City, so I knew that we'd at least have that option available to get some dinner. Right around 6 PM, Sindy rolled into Kit Kat with her truck, and a devilish grin on her face. The plan was to drive up to Virginia City where she could park her truck to view the fireworks, which were supposed to start at 10 PM. I was to follow her in my rental, and we would leave her truck in a prime space and come back later after dinner.

Sindy was "flying" up to Virginia City and even texted me to not try and keep up with her! :p My little rental was no match for sure. Sindy told me she's been trying out the curves along the route in preparation for some fun with her new Ninja bike. Sindy found an excellent spot high up above where the fireworks could be seen easily. We headed off in my rental, and rather than search for what was open for dinner, we headed over to the Gold Dust for a bite before the fireworks.

After a relaxing dinner, we headed back to see the fireworks. I was able to pull my rental in right up in front of her truck, so we didn't have to walk at all. :) Now for the surprise..... Sindy had a bunch of pillows and blankets in the back seat of her truck, and low and behold... when she rolled back the tonneau cover and dropped the tailgate she had an inflatable mattress in her truck bed! ;):D:rolleyes: The mattress was partially inflated because it was too long for the bed of the truck. Funny thing, when we were headed to dinner the portable compressor to inflate the mattress started in her tote bag and was roaring until she could shut it off! Ha, ha, ha, she was worried that I would figure out what the noise was and that it would ruin the surprise! Later on she shared the reason she was late was because the inflator was rechargeable, but was dead! She had to take the time to charge it up so she could complete the inflation process. I joked later that I thought she had some new type of sex toy / vibrator in her tote bag! ;)

The weather that night was a bit chilly, and EXTREMELY windy! It was hilarious watching the two of us figuring out how to get in the truck bed and get everything settled without having blankets and pillows blow away! On top of that, we had brought drinks and snacks along, which added to the challenge. We finally got settled, and wrapped up all snuggly in the multiple blankets. I had only a light jacket, and Sindy didn't have even a hoodie. We managed to keep each other warm, though.;)

The wind was gusting to over 30 MPH, and we were watching to see if the fireworks might be cancelled. We heard the Carson City show was cancelled due to weather, but stuck it out and hoped for the best. Well, despite the weather, the show did go on! Instead of 10 PM, the show started about 20 minutes early, and what a show it was. I hadn't been out to see any fireworks in many years, so I really appreciated all the effort Sindy put into this. Sindy took some quick videos and stills of the show on my phone, which I sent to her later on. After the show, it was back to the Gold Dust for some late night shenanigans! Sindy and I laughed and shared more memories until late into the evening. Around 1 AM, Sindy had to call it a night and head on back.

Gentlemen, Sindy always gives her all to our adventures, and nothing had changed in the 5 years that had passed. She is truly one of a kind, and I am honored and blessed to share a very special connection with her.

Thank you, my dear Sindy for 2 amazing outdates! If you wouldn't mind posting a few of the fireworks shots, I would appreciate it. Until next time, my friend!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Both parts are amazing reviews, it's great that you finally got what you deserve.:)

sindysky and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading another awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky and foreverman like this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Great review RR! Sindy Sky is the best and always takes good care of her clients. Sounds like a great time after being away for so long. Can't wait to get healthy and get back up there.

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

sindysky likes this.
  6. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Giving this a little bump in case it got buried before the lovely @sindysky got to see it. :rolleyes:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sindysky likes this.