The Ruby Vibe got me too

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by lil_bighead, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I had the pleasure of partying with everyone's favorite redhead last week. Prior to my visit, I was surfing the web and clicking on every link I came across, because what's the worst that can happen? I came across a website that mentioned Ruby Rae, I was curious to who this Ruby character was. To my delight it was a blue eyed redhead, one of the rarest combinations I have ever seen. So even before I met her or emailed her, Ruby had me hooked. I sent Ruby an email requesting a date to met her. She informed me what I need to do on my part, which I obliged to. With that the date was set.
    I was a little late getting to the LRN the second time and Ruby gives me a little jab for being late. My jaw dropped when I saw Ruby in person. Everyone keeps saying that her pictures do her no justice. In person she takes your breath away. After a tour of the premises we are off to her room. Negotiations go as easy as 3.14 and she accommodates all my requests. After negotiations and after Ruby acknowledges how amazing I am especially my hair we are off to the main event. At one point Ruby says,"You look excited." To which I answered, "It's the Ruby Vibe." She did make me feel like a king during and after the party. She was so amazing that I decided to book another party with her, after she had taken her items back to her room. She shakes her head at me and goes and reacquires her items and then we start round 2. Without saying too much I left feeling amazing. The whole way back to my final destination was filled with thoughts of Ruby and the everything about the time we spent together.
    Ruby is an amazing woman but what really sets her apart is her warm personality and her intelligence. Smart women are extremely attractive and Ruby has loads of intelligence. The whole experience was a blast but with Ruby it is the smaller things that make it that much better.

She did give me one last jab as the party concluded, "You mean the Boston Dodgers." Ruby you are an amazing woman and I plan on heading back that way again.

2. Cool story how you found her. I think I found 5 pages after Googling "Slednx Ruby Rae".

I know all about those blue eyes and those jabs. Don't be afraid to jab back, she can take it, just don't call her " a little $hit " like I did. It's taken! :wink:

Nice review bighead. :D

3. You were such a fun party! You were cracking me up the whole time :) It was so nice being intimate with you, having a great conversation with you during bubble bath time, and I can't wait to do it again! Hurry back :)

4. Ah yes, another guy falls for "The Ruby Vibe"!!! Now you know what that vibe is all about, and why she seems to have special powers to make you feel like a king!

And great review man, glad to read that you had such a great time!

MusicMan

5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review, lil big head!! :) Hope you've been well! xoxo

[​IMG]

6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]