The Review: AsianSensation VS Tamela Lee/Jayla Conrad

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by asiansensation, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Some people say that the best things usually come in twos or pairs. Like twins, shoes, boobs, and many among others, but what's the best thing you can find at a certain place...Well, to otherwise state the obvious, I am talking about the Moonlite Bunnyranch and the thing I'm talking about that you can find among many other things in the ranch are...(UNNESSECARY DRUMROLL)... the two-girl parties and boy, do I got something to say about my two-girl party. Now, if you have read my first report then you know that I will not kiss and tell, but... well, read on.

Well, it's another day at the MLBR and like any other visit, I didn't what to expect even though I had been here before. So, I had decided to just sit in the parlor and kind of have a feel for the place and pretty soon, I was met by a lady who was tall and blonde, but something about her seemed... different. I didn't know what it was at the moment, but in my head I was thinking that something was amiss. Anyways, she sat down next to me and we talked a little bit; about her, about me, and remember when I was saying that there was something different about her... well she told me to wait in the parlor and that she would get somebody to meet me. As I was waiting, I was not shocked and surprised, but I really didn't know what to say. You want to know who it was? A short Irish brunette by the name of one Jayla Conrad. So, as I was being introduced to Jayla, we decided to sit down and get to know each other a little better. Once we were all better aquainted with each other, Tamela was telling me that they were providing a two-girl party, and as soon as I heard that, my heart had just jumped out of my body, shaped into a human, and started slapping me silly. If that wasn't any indication, what that means is that I have never been with two girls at the same time. Next thing you know, Jayla is also hinting at me and let me tell you, when you have a tall, beautiful blonde and a short spunky brunette telling you that they want to have a two-girl party with you... YOU DON'T SAY NO!!!!!!! YOU JUST DON'T!!!!! So, after I had reluctantly decided that I was going to do the party with them, we all went to back to a room that Tamela and Jayla had set up for us and well...

I'm not going to go into explicit detail of my adventure, but what I can tell you is what to expect... sort of. These two could not be anymore opposite of each other, I mean other than the obvious appearances. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I DON'T KISS AND TELL... but for the interest of letting you know what kind of ladies you are - for a lack of better words - getting into bed with, and well... here it goes.

I'll start with Tamela first, and boy did she ever surprise me. She's what you would consider to be a sweet girl and likes things to be nice and slow, and get this... she likes to watch, so don't be discouraged when she decides to sort of move off to the side for Jayla, and speaking of Jayla... Let me tell you that if Tamela is the sweet girl, then what do you think that makes Jayla? If you're smart, then you would have said that she's the wild girl who likes it rough and tough, and her actions could literally not be put into words. Let me just tell you that once we were done with our party, I knew that booking a party with these two ladies was definitely worth it.

So, let me just end this report by saying that not out of necessity or just because, but instead to tell you that you would most likely - NO! - You would most indefinitely be missing out if you were to pass up the opportunity to party with Tamela Lee and Jayla Conrad. I mean come on, a tall, sweet blonde and a short, wild brunette... If you're looking to party with two ladies, why not Tamela Lee and Jayla Conrad? If I could have the time of my life with two girls at the same time, there shouldn't be any reason that you can't too.

This has been a successful real life ranch report by,
    The One and True Sensation, Kwown Only as The AsianSensation

2. Oh wow..thank u sooo much. It truly was our pleasure and we had so much fun with you. Please enjoy the rest of your stay in Bunnyland..I cant wait to hear about your adventures [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. OMG You are the best!!! I can't tell YOU how much we really enjoyed our time with you! You are truly an "asian sensation"!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] I can't wait to see you again! Xoxoxo!

4. Yes!! Come back and play again soon!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. ...drool... I know what I wish I could have for christmas :wink:

Great review btw

6. [smilie=be mine!.gif] be ours!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Ah good times AsianSensation, sounded like a hell of a party. Well thanks for being my drinking pal on the 23rd man, it was good times laughing it up. Your probably still hanging out at the ranch right now you lucky son of a gun. 8)

8. A ha...probably :p

9. Great Review Asian,

10. Yes!! Thank u so much!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I didn't expect to get many replies, but I thank you for your feedback. I would also like to add that I didn't just write this review for the sake of writing it, but just for the sheer enjoyment that this review has given to so many others. When I told myself that I was decent with words, I didn't know that it would have this kind of effect, but not only did the two beautiful ladies mentioned enjoy this, but a few others as well. It just goes to show you that, not only are pictures worth 1000 words, or actions speak louder than words, or even the pen is mightier than the sword or any of the other nonsensical sayings. What I'm trying to say is that, if you enjoyed the time you spend and the company you keep, no matter who it's with, you need to be as thoughtful to the review you're writing (if you choose to) as you were to the company that you were keeping. Keep in mind though that this is not the last time you will hear from me... For my "Bunny Adventures" have only just begun... Peace (DROPS MIC, WALKS AWAY WHILE HOLDING UP A PEACE OR 'V' SIGN)

12. ***Clapping*** :mrgreen:

13. MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... :mrgreen:

14. Awe miss u too..hope to see you again real soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Love me some Tamela! Jayla must really spice things up! :D

16. She really does..I love partying with her :p

18. Its a natural phenomenon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] hard to explain..just gotta see it :wink:

19. Not to sound so much like a creep, but I have been there and... seen that. You all thought I was gonna say 'done that', huh? Naughty-naughty. I just don't know what I'm gonna do the next time I come to visit again. Any ideas ladies? :wink:

20. Cant wait until I get to party with those two :twisted:

21. Your next visit I will make sure she is at ranch with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Sounds like a date!!

23. Muah!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] absolutely

24. They are a dynamic duo! Such sweet hearts too!

25. Awe..thank u so much Maya...We miss you!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Round 2 coming up!! Whoo hoo!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

27. The 2nd time around is always better!!

28. MUAH!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

29. Good question :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: