REVIEW The Radiant Ruby Rae, My Voluptuous Valentine

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tinybartender, Feb 17, 2020.

1. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

Lucky lucky me!

Fun(?) Fact: In ancient Rome, St. Valentine was executed for performing marriages for Christian couples in secret; I wear black on February 14th to mourn him.

But our story begins approximately six weeks ago, upon my anticipating having gathered the funds to make my semi-annual pilgrimage to the Moonlite BunnyRanch to see my favorite scarlet-haired seductress.

I contacted Miss Ruby Rae about her February tour, remembering a year ago when I got to be her first birthday party...

Alas! It seemed another of her admirers noticed the coinciding dates of her birthday and availability. She quickly suggested a day earlier, having already been booked for Saturday, so I immediately agreed to be her Valentine for a Friday appointment instead. (minutes ago, a review thread appeared revealing jestr was the faster draw.)

I quickly booked a flight to leave me flexibility for the starting time, and a few weeks later completed my tax return to finalize my budget for the trip.

A few messages passed back and forth in between to plan for a modest lunch outdate; since I am fairly introverted, I didn't want to brave a crowded, rushed establishment on a (somewhat commercialized, I feel) couples' holiday. I was eventually relieved to learn Ruby herself holds a similar view about how St. Valentine is honored. I asked Ruby to pick a favorite spot for a late lunch, and she was quick with a response. She sent me a link to Red's Old 395 Grill and I easily acquiesced.

Once again I was anxious to touch down in Nevada to spend what time I could with a beautiful, smart, classy, genuine, professional companion.

I had called ahead to arrange a driver to collect me from my hotel, in what I hoped was enough time for me to check in, freshen up, and prepare the gifts I had brought with me for the two occasions. Imagine my surprise, when, seconds after walking into my hotel room, the phone rang, informing me my driver Ben was waiting.

I scrambled to collect everything, doff the jacket I didn't need, and rush out to the car, only to rush back in for the forgotten sunglasses. Then 45 minutes flew by as Ben distracted me on the ride to Mound House.

We pulled up at the world famous Moonlite BunnyRanch and I was buzzed in, to be greeted with a hug and a smile by Ruby, dressed comfortably in street clothes, and she led me to her suite to finalize negotiations. I got to present her with her favorite candy for the Valentine's gift, and her birthday gift earns me another hug. My only concern for the party is overeating before physical activities, so to my surprise she suggests date first, and lunch after. She is tremendously respectful of my budget and Ruby and I don't need to waste any time, so off to the cashier's office we go!

I am again surprised to learn that Ruby is allowed to drive us to lunch when we decide to go, I had been operating under the assumption that a driver would also serve as a chaperone on outdates, since that had been my experience with a certain Temptress, years past. With party kit in hand, we stop at the bar for drinks. It is then I realize I have forgotten both the cards I intended to include with the gifts back in my hotel. I also discover I was laboring under a delusion regarding our age difference. I had her birth year wrong, making that specific card inappropriate. Woe is me!

That disappointment is quickly discarded back in her room, when I get a quick rinse in her shower, and the party begins. This is where the storyteller runs out of breath for a moment.

[interlude]

Suddenly "Time to reparty" comes over the intercom, and Ruby cries out, "Noooo!" then, reluctantly, "Thank you." My heart sings with the sincerity in her voice. You see, in addition to her sex appeal, she very much does like to make a more than physical connection with the person with whom she chooses to spend time.

There's a short discussion on whether to convert lunch time to more party time, during which Ruby's input is invaluable, (she's super smart like that) when hunger ultimately prevails and we prepare to leave for the restaurant.

This experience, being our first together outside of the Ranches is the highlight of this trip for me. I get to learn firsthand that trust and loyalty are traits she holds in high regard, which makes me eternally grateful to have been a Boy Scout. Being the first two of twelve traits in the organization's motto, for me to be trustworthy is effortless and my loyalty is steadfast.

I also get to see a different side of her generosity, when in explaining my hesitance to suggest an outdate for previous visits, she offers to pay for lunch. (again tremendously respectful of my budget, a real class act)

Miss Ruby Rae's GFE/Outdate combination is exemplary, unforgettable, never regrettable, and worth every second.

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb." comes to mind, as its meaning suggests relationships you choose become stronger than relationships by ancestry. However it is defined, the relationship I have with Ruby Rae is one I choose. If you are lucky enough to be chosen by her as well, you know why.

tb

2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Glad you had an amazing time @tinybartender ! :) You learned what I have known since I first started seeing Ruby over 4 years ago... she is truly one of a kind as a human being. I got to the point quite some time ago that an outdate is the MINIMUM that I will consider with this lovely young woman. :rolleyes:

Built tough and tinybartender like this.
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Our first outdate, yippee! I'm glad I got to show you one of my favorite spots! And us wearing black on Valentine's Day is very....us haha! Too many more special dates :) xoxo

tinybartender and ROADRUNNER J like this.