The Night the Lights Went Out with Cherry Lane

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ColinSTL, Sep 18, 2017.

1. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

There really isn't any doubt about it—my birthday celebration week at the Ranches was both my best trip and best birthday ever. And one of the biggest highlights of it was my last day party with the beautiful Cherry Lane.

We had been corresponding regularly on both the boards and on Twitter, and we hit it off right from the start. And when I met her in person on the first day of my visit, our chemistry was fantastic right from the start! Seeing her in person was fantastic—the pics on her bio and on the boards don't do her justice. Cherry's a striking, beautiful, very friendly and down-to-earth blonde who's got a true heart of gold. During our visit, she was very encouraging in helping me break down so many walls and making me feel unashamed of the things that had happened to me in my past. And believe me—there were plenty.

I left a deposit for a party with her before I left, which I scheduled for Tuesday, the final full day of my visit—which was both the day after my own birthday and Cherry's birthday as well. Talk about a double celebration!

The day came and I arrived for our party a bit early, and Cherry was there. We hugged each other warmly, and we went to officially book our party. Immediately after, she picked up her kit, and off we went to her room. The two of us selected some music for the party—I suggested one of my favorite artists, an well-known Irish singer named Enya. She put on the music, and away we went.

As is my custom, I won't go into the play-by-play. That being said, in the middle of our incredible party, as we were in the throes of passion—something happened.

The lights went out.

A lightning strike on a nearby transformer knocked the power out in the immediate area of all the Ranches and the Red Light District. A very electrifying moment to be sure.

But that didn't stop us. We just kept going on, although it was very hard to see each other. Didn't matter. Cherry was both very passionate and compassionate, and her loving, caring and uninhibited spirit and heart helped break down many of the walls I had built up over the years regarding all the times I had been both hurt and made to feel ashamed by others. And it was so beautiful and healing. By the time we got the call that time had run out—we didn't want it to end.

Cherry is such a very beautiful woman, both inside and out, and her very caring nature and uninhibited, adventurous spirit helped make this perhaps the best party that I've ever had in my visits to Bunnyland. I definitely recommend her for anyone and everyone who wishes to party with one of the most beautiful women that I've ever had the privilege of meeting. Cherry will have a very special place in my heart for the rest of my life.

Thanks very much Cherry! You already really mean a lot to me, and I look forward to seeing you again somewhere down the road!.

Attached Files:

2. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for writing such a wonderful, sweet review love! I enjoyed my time with you also! xoxo

ColinSTL likes this.
  3. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

1505295656337Punjabi Turban Photo Suit-1.jpg
    Wonderful memories until next time! xoxo

ColinSTL likes this.
  4. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

You're very welcome, Cherry! It was truly my pleasure!

big hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo

5. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent!! A great review!![smilie=happy.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Fabulous review Colin!!! I'm glad you had the opportunity to spend time with Cherry!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

CherryLane and ColinSTL like this.
  8. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Thanks bunches Al and Leggie! It was,quite the party, indeed! And of all the parties I've ever had, this definitely was the best
    Hope you're both doing well as always!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    CherryLane likes this.
  9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

I had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see him again! xoxo[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  10. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

And I can't wait to see you as well, Cherry! Missing you very much.

hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo

11. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

ColinSTL likes this.
  12. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Still have such very warm feelings about our party last September. I think about and replay it in my mind a lot, and I still look forward to the day when we can party again. Thanks bunches for reposting it Cherry!

*big hugs xoxoxoxoxoxoxo*

13. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Awesome, review of my friend Cherry Lane. I miss you sexy.

ColinSTL likes this.
  14. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

Bumping this thread up to celebrate yesterday's first anniversary of mine and Cherry's party. I still have very warm and incredible feelings and memories of our time together.

Thanks once again for everything, Cherry, and I hope you're doing well! Missing you and everyone!

*big hugs xoxoxoxoxoxoxo*

15. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I love hearing these kinds of stories - puts a smile on my face every time! :)

In fact that makes me think of an Eddie Rabbitt song...slightly edited. ;)

Well I love a rainy night; I love a rainy night.
    I love to hear the thunder;
    watch the lightning when it lights up the sky.
    You know it makes me feel good.

Well, I love a rainy night; it's such a beautiful sight.
    I love to feel the rain on my face;
    taste the rain on my lips,
    in the moonlight shadows.

Showers wash all my cares away;
    I wake up to a sunny day,
    'cause I love a Cherry night. ;)
    Yeah, I love a Cherry night.
    Well, I love a Cherry night.
    Well, I love a Cherry night, ooh, ooh.

Puts a song in this heart of mine;
    puts a smile on my face ev'ry time.

ColinSTL likes this.