The Lovely Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by longhorn, Apr 17, 2010.

1. I had the great pleasure of partying with the lovely Laci Ann for the first time on my recent visit to the Bunny Ranch. After showing up at the appointed time, we went back to her room to discuss the details of our GFE party. Without going into too many details, I will just say that the sex was fantastic and at the end of the party, Laci asked if I wanted to shower and I said ‘yes’. Little did I know that she was going to jump in the shower and join me! That was a pleasant surprise! We cleaned each other up in the shower. Laci, it was a pleasure to party with you and finally see that beautiful face of yours! From now on, the letters LA have a new meaning to me – Laci Ann and not Los Angeles!

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Parties with both Anna and Laci. You are living my dream, longhorn. Thanks for sharing!

3. Judging from your signature, I thought it might get your attention!

4. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

It certainly did! :)

5. I had a wonderful time with you! It was a pleasure getting to meeting you and having a relaxing evening together. Come visit LA anytime! :)

6. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I got to briefly meet and talk with Laci last month when I visited....she's every bit as charming as she is beautiful. Somebody I've GOT to spend more time with!

7. I cannot wait to visit LA again!

8. Mutual shower-time, cool!!!

:) :wink: :) :wink: :)

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I'd love to scrub Laci's back and front and rub her er...um heh heh heh :twisted:

10. oedipus
    Chat with Me

oedipus Active Member

Bump & Grind :D