The Lineup

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chris D, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Is the lineup as terrifying as it sounds? I mean, do the ladies literally come down and stand in a line? And what does one do in this situation, ask questions like you're on the Dating game or something?

I understand that the way to avoid this is to make an appointment with a specific lady in advance, but unless I'm emailing five or six people, it's hard to know who I might vibe with. I don't want someone to be taking up time only to go another direction.

Any insights would be appreciated.

KikiLover likes this.
  2. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Well, yes that's pretty much what it is. The ladies come out and stand in a line, introduce themselves and you have the option of picking one of them to start talking with or sitting at the bar for a drink. At the bar you can talk to the ladies one at a time and get to know them a bit. There's no "dating game" asking questions in the line up. You mentioned emailing several of them at a time and actually thats the best approach. Take the time ahead of time to see who you mesh with, appointments are still the best way to go in my opinion.
    Good luck!

Chris D likes this.
  3. KylieMoon
    Chat with Me

KylieMoon Your exotic cuban girl fantasy

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:p:p
    Perfect Information!! Spot on!!!
    It’s completely normal to be nervous and to be quite honest it it a little intimidating standing in front of a bunch of beautiful ladies, but we’re all very sweet!
    If you’d like i’d love to help you in person! ❤️ come over to the bunny ranch i’ll be here until 2/20
    you can ask me questions and hopefully you’ll feel a more relaxed

4. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

The idea of a lineup can seem scary, however, it can be like an adventure too.

I recommend going online and taking a look at the girls of the house of your choosing.
    Have a top 5, and then during line up pay close attention to eye contact and smile. Who calls to YOU? Take a chance and go with your gut. If you don't mesh well during the tour and negotiations then you are free to mingle with the other ladies. Keep in mind that each women will give time for the next lady to sit with you, but she will come back around.

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

If you are too intimidated by the line up idea, at sagebrush you may ask to go to the bar instead and we will all approach you one by one to have a little chat. Then you make your decision that way.

email me for more info: [email protected]

lover5 and Chris D like this.
  6. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I skip the lineup. I like to try and build a rapport by chatting with who I want to see on Twitter and go from there. It’s more personal that way.

I have only chosen from two lineups in the whole time I’ve been a brothel hopper. The rest of the time, I know who I want to party with.

Chris D, grizzly and lover5 like this.