THE GAME this weekend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shyguy71, Nov 27, 2019.

?

Who will win?

1. #1 Ohio State

83.3%
  2. #13 Michigan

16.7%
  1. UofM.png VS ohio-st.png

The biggest annual college football game of the mid-west is this Saturday November 30 between two of the biggest rivals in the nation, Ohio State and Michigan. The Ohio State team is one of its best ever(ranked #1 in the NCAA) but it is playing on the road against a Michigan team that is peaking now.
    Ohio State, statistically, has the #1 offense and the #1 defense with one of the best players in the NCAA and ranked #1 for next years NFL draft, Chase Young.
    Michigan has a strong run defense and the #4 defense in the NCAA. They also have a "hot" and experienced QB in Shea Patterson and considered to have the edge in receivers. (Jim Harbaugh is getting desperate for a win against Ohio State too)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Broadhildt and joe carbols like this.
  2. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

You all know what I will doing on Saturday!!!! :). Go Ohio State!

joe carbols likes this.
  3. Go Buckeyes! :)

joe carbols likes this.
  4. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Ohio State by 3 TD's :) I'm sucking up to @baileypaige and @RoxyGold , as you can tell :D Ha! It should be a fun rivalry game, but OS should cruise ;)

RunningSquirrel and joe carbols like this.
  5. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

It’s the Buckeyes 42 that team up north 38

6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Go Buckeyes yes I know what @baileypaige will be doing Saturday morning at 9:00 am. I’ll be eating wings and enjoying some Christmas Ale.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  7. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @FumbleNutts that is a big bold prediction. Three TD’s against a top rated defense is going to be hard to pull off. However our good friend @Broadhildt will be rooting for that team up north. But that is about all he can do as the Buckeyes go 8 in a row and win by 42 to 38.

8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Ya got that right Foxy @RoxyGold @baileypaige favorite college team will kick that team up north 42 to 38.

Remember Ann Arbor is a whore!!!
    It 10:10 pm and Michigan still sucks, and it’s not even a good BJ!!!!

9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey There @FumbleNutts You Da Man!!! Kudos to you in your prediction of the game of the year for me, @baileypaige and @Broadhildt.

I knew the Buckeyes would win I just did not expect to see that much offense. It’s a great day to be in Buckeye Nation

FumbleNutts likes this.
  10. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

You Da Man!!! What a great prediction from @FumbleNutts. I’ll never doubt you again.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  11. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Great. game...I watch this game every year! No matter where I am. Go Bucks!!!!!!! :).

12. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

They got spanked by Ohio State!

joe carbols and FumbleNutts like this.
  13. Buckeyes KILLED IT! Great game! :)

joe carbols and FumbleNutts like this.
  14. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

Next week is the game of the year! Wisconsin is awesome at home. They played too many early games at home, then got over-confident and lost to lowly Illinois on the road :) This game next week will actually be a lot tougher for Ohio State than the Michigan game. They better be ready ;)

RunningSquirrel and joe carbols like this.
  15. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I agree @FumbleNutts next week's Big Ten Championship Game will one of the best games of the year. Just wanted to give you one little correction, The Big 10 championship is played on a neutral field in Indianapolis Indiana however, OSU having the better record and already defeating Wisconsin earlier this year will allow OSU to be the home team. There will be over 40,000 Buckeye Nation Fans attending this game in Indy as it is only a 2 hr drive from Columbus, so it is almost a home game. OSU will be prepared for this game. It should be a nail biter!!!

Just curious, you were correct on the past weekend, do you have a score for this weekends game??? You Da Man!!!! so whatever you say I will support.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  16. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Thanks for your wonderful support Foxy @RoxyGold the Buckeyes played very well in that State Up North!!! (It kills me to say the name) If you are a college football fan, I hope your team is doing well this season

17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Gosh, @baileypaige "Spanked" sounds like such a turn on, nothing better than whipping that team up north. Glad you had a chance to watch the game at your leisure. I hope someone kept you up to date on all the scores. I have to tell you nothing is as pretty as seeing the Fans from that team up North crying at the end of the game..... Well actually there is something more pretty and that is seeing you in the corner of the Parlor ready to take me to the "Championship Game" wink wink

FumbleNutts likes this.
  18. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Yup, Buckeyes are better...:mad:
    Now I need to go vomit... :eek:
    But, you know what? :D
    I love football rivalries, love my school and I love this town. :cool:

GTBAMWVRNE.JPG

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  19. Next time you see my bestie @baileypaige give her some love! :)

20. Great response, sir @Broadhildt , lol! As a longtime neutral observer since the Woody Hayes/Bo Schembechler days (remember Rick Leach at QB, who actually went on to play outfield for the SF Giants for one season near the end of his career), it's probably my favorite rivalry and the Michigan fight song is pretty darned catchy. Locally, the Cal Golden Bears haven't sniffed the Rose Bowl since the Eisenhower administration.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Broadhildt likes this.
  21. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Yes it was...I can't wait for the next game!

22. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Both games were awesome....I really love collage football.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  23. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

Sitting there waiting for you....

24. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I really do love them too....and this such a great one!

25. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

ahhh you are so sweet....we all need some loven!

26. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

But I think the Ohio State fight song is better!!!! :). :). :).

27. When they're home playing at the Horseshoe, it's always fun to watch the long-standing tradition of dotting of the "i"

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    joe carbols likes this.
  28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there @RunningSquirrel I dated a girl that dotted the “i” in script Ohio back in 1980. She dotted the i twice in 1983. She was the best kisser I have ever dated. She was a great tuba player as well. She played the flight of the bubble bee as a senior in high school. She got a full ride at OSU. But Oh she could kiss.

29. When in doubt, always go with the brass section, I always say, lol. Meanwhile, being snowbound with @baileypaige watching today's game sounds really good right now :)

joe carbols likes this.
  30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Wow, you’re a very lucky guy @RunningSquirrel to be snowed in with the Beautiful @baileypaige and watching the Buckeyes play in the Big 10 championship game tonight. I hope the both of you have a great time

Low Brass kicks Ass!!!!

Tuba Christmas is today in Reno. If the roads are clear I hope you enjoy!!!! Maybe your favorite tuba player will give you a great kiss!!!

31. No, no, I only wish I could be up at the Sage at this moment, lol. Badgers are unraveling a little in the 3Q with the Buckeyes amped up.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  32. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

That was a helluva game :) Wisconsin came out hard, but lost steam in the 3rd Qtr. Congrats to Ohio State and of course the beautiful @baileypaige [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

It really is...I love watching it.

34. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

I would love to watch the game with you snowbound!

35. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

It was a tough game...but we got the win!

FumbleNutts and RunningSquirrel like this.