The elegant Anna Suvari

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Lerxst2112, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Well, I just got back from my first ever trip to the Bunny Ranch. I have never had the opportunity to visit Reno before, so when that opportunity came up I knew that I would have to pay a visit to the ranch. And I knew that Anna was the lady I wanted to see. So I was very happy when I was able to schedule an appointment before she left for the holidays.

I must admit on my way out to the ranch I was pretty nervous. Being visually impaired I'm always nervous on how helpful the staff will be dealing with my disability. But when I arrived I found everybody to be very friendly and helpful.

When I arrived I was led to the bar and ordered a drink while I waited for Anna to arrive. A few seconds later Anna came into the room. She took my breath away. I tried to say hello, but I was so awestruck I don't know what words actually came out of my mouth. She and I sat at the bar and had a few drinks and talked a little. This gave me enough time to regain some of my composure. Then we headed to her room.

When we got to her room, we talked and did the negotiations. The negotiations were quick and easy. And I was surprised by how comfortable I felt talking with her. I thought I'd be a nervous wreck, but she made me feel comfortable. I felt like I was a returning customer who had seen her before.

The actual party was great. I won't go into details about what we did, but I'll just say that she full filled all my fantasies. And we even talked about some fun new things we can try on my next visit.

After wards, we went back to the parlor and she introduced me to a couple other ladies and we all talked for a bit until my ride came back to pick me up.

I had a great time. Anna is a very smart,sexy,classy woman. And I can't wait until I see her again....and then again....and again..... :)

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Hey Lerxst2112!

Anna Suvari...what a Rush, eh?

Inspired choice -- she's amazing!

3. She sure is!! By the way, congratulations: you've broken the secret code!!

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad to see you had a good time I haven't met Anna in person yet but talking to her through pms she seems like a wonderful lady

5. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Cool! What do I win? A night with Anna Suvari? [smilie=happy.gif]:idea:

6. Lerxst, ;)

Thanks for the glowing review! I'm so glad you had a great time. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, and I'm looking forward to our next time together.

Stay in touch!

7. A bump for the bunny who haunts my dreams ...

8. awestruck is the word that keeps popping up in these reviews. anna must be something else. i think its really cool that she introduced you to other ladies afterward, that says a lot about her confidence,, and probably helped break the ice at the same time. did you end up partying again?

/bryce

9. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

A disarming smile, a gentle touch (if that's what Anna senses you need), and an engaging personality coupled with being a sexual dynamo between the sheets, who could ask for anything more? [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]