REVIEW The best I ever had a Karina Kaifova Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Aviato, Jun 30, 2022.

1. I first contacted Karina when she was at the Bunny Ranch last year. I never was able to meet her there. Karina then messaged me in May saying she was returning to the ranches at the Kit Kat Ranch. I was so excited and didn’t waste any time booking an appointment with her. Karina has been very responsive and amazing to message with. I finally made it to the ranch to see Karina a couple of weeks ago. Karina took me on a tour of the ranch when I got there. She showed me all the rooms including the incredible VIP rooms. We were able to book a Champagne Party in the Fantasy Suite VIP room which was very nice. It had a jacuzzi, great shower, a private bathroom and a huge bed. The champagne was on the house from the ranch. I was very nervous but she helped answer any questions I had and put my nerves at ease. Finally meeting Karina went way above my expectations. She in my opinion is the most beautiful woman in the world and seeing her in person didn’t disappoint. I loved every minute of our time together. She provided a girlfriend experience which was incredible. Karina is so sexy and gave me the best time I have ever had. She is the best I have ever been with and that is my honest opinion. I think Karina is an amazing person and I will definitely be coming back to see her whenever possible. I am already planning a dinner date with Karina later this month. That is how good our time together was. Booking time with Karina will not disappoint!

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review and @KarinaKaifova has an amazing personality!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Thanks so much for your amazing review babe and I can't wait for our dinner date in a few weeks...

BigRock likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Celebrate Americas Independence as soon as today Sunday Funday!!!

BigRock likes this.
  5. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I concur with this review. I first met Karina at Kit Kat before the closure but never partied until last year after reopening. She is the most stunning, funny, and sexy Russian that I know! Plus we both have the same sense of humor which is great. Can't wait to see her again!

foreverman and KarinaKaifova like this.
  6. Thanks babe, let me know if you can make it out here before I leave August 2nd... And happy 4th!!!

7. I like Tacos on Tuesdays lol but here is a positivity quote...
    [​IMG]

8. you never wrote me a review by the way lol... I wonder why i never asked you to last year. time for a reunion and review I think haha

Pizza Man likes this.
  9. Did I already mention I love Caturdays in this thread? lol

Pizza Man likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review and have @KarinaKaifova fulfill your fantasies witn many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Probably not. I haven't even done my taxes yet. Got sick again in April and got an extension. I always get a nice refund!

12. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

KarinaKaifova likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @KarinaKaifova today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JUST INCASE YOU ALL DIDN'T KNOW I WILL BE RETURNING FOR MY FALL TOUR IN OCTOBER... E-MAIL OR TEXT TO PRE BOOK XOXO KK

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info and I can't wait to see you in October!!! Pre-Book your party with @KarinaKaifova for October today!!! Call (775) 246-9975 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Can't wait to see you for our lunch date October 18th @Aviato

Aviato likes this.
  17. I can’t wait to see you again for our lunch date next week!!

18. Awwwe... Can't wait can't wait can't wait :) @Aviato

Aviato likes this.
  19. Yesterday was amazing again!! You definitely are the best I have ever had!! @KarinaKaifova

20. Happy we will be seeing each other again before I go home for the holidays :)

Aviato likes this.
  21. I am so happy too!! I can’t wait!!

22. November is here lol @Aviato Don't know how much more cold I can handle lol

Aviato likes this.
  23. Hopefully you can handle it a few more weeks lol. I can’t wait to see you again this month!! @KarinaKaifova

24. I had another amazing time with @KarinaKaifova yesterday!! I am already counting down the days until the next time I get to see her!!

25. Dear @Aviato Will you be my Valentine?

Aviato likes this.
  26. Last edited: Nov 23, 2022
  27. VALENTINE'S DAY IS SO SOON :)... I WILL BE ON MY WAY THERE A WEEK FROM TODAY...

Aviato likes this.
  28. I can’t say it enough @KarinaKaifova is absolutely amazing!! The most beautiful woman in the world!! I had the best Valentine’s I have ever had because I was with Karina!! She was the best Valentine I have ever had!! I am again already counting down the days until I get see her again!!

29. Yes Indeed our Valentine's was time well spent and thank you so much for all your gifts @Aviato xoxo KK

Aviato likes this.
  30. Again I can’t say it enough you are absolutely amazing and so beautiful!! I always love our time spent together!! It was my pleasure and I am so happy I was able to get you some gifts for Valentine’s Day!! I am of course already counting down the days until we see each other again!! I can’t wait!! @KarinaKaifova

31. Such A Sweet Talker You , hehehe... @Aviato

Aviato likes this.
  32. I truly mean every word!! I can’t wait for and I am so excited for May!! May can’t come fast enough!! @KarinaKaifova

33. I can’t wait to see you again in May for our overnight!! I miss seeing you!! I will be calling soon and making the deposit!! Like I say all the time you are so amazing and beautiful!! May can’t come fast enough!! @KarinaKaifova

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023