REVIEW The Best Birthday Party yet... ft. Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tinybartender, Jun 19, 2019.

1. tinybartender
    Chat with Me

tinybartender Well-Known Member

This past Monday, June 17th, I had the consummate pleasure of spending my birthday as well as the 10th anniversary of signing up on this forum with the ravishing radiant Ruby Rae at the World Famous Moonlite BunnyRanch.

While I cannot divulge the specific activities of the party and still hope to call myself a gentleman, I will always sing Ruby's praises for her generosity of spirit and genuine ability to connect with a client lucky enough to spend time with her.

Having arranged transportation from my hotel in Reno, (and a shoutout to Steve for driving) I arrived a bit early for my appointment. Stepping in the door, 41 years and hours after my birth, I was asked for ID and if I was seeing someone specific. I produced verification that I was old enough to be there, and announced my established appointment as Ruby approached, laughing that I didn't need to be carded.

Ruby wished me Happy Birthday with a hug and we proceeded to her new suite, where I discovered I had seen that room before, on my very first visit to the Ranch.

Negotiations went smoothly and quickly, after Ruby elected the low end of my budget, promising bonus time as a birthday gift. As though all time spent with her is not a gift.;)

Then, with booking complete, she demonstrated her exceptional skill at delivering the Girlfriend Experience as I have never seen before.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    My dear Ruby, when I said "best birthday ever" I meant it! And thank you again for the birthday card!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tb

ROADRUNNER J, jestr and RubyRae like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness, too funny about the room thing LOL.

Always a good time together :) Thank you so much for being so loyal and awesome! xoxoxo

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @RubyRae today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    See you soon, love!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ROADRUNNER J likes this.