The Benefits Of Visiting a Legal Brothel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Addison, Mar 13, 2023.

1. The benefits of visiting The Moonlite Bunny Ranch

Within the United States, all sexual services are considered illegal, and purchasing, or selling sexual services is a felony! With exception in a Legal Brothel. Currently the only place in the United States where brothels are legal is in the great state of Nevada. Brothels are however not everywhere in Nevada. There are no Legal brothels is large cities such as Las Vegas or Reno. Due to strict ordinance laws brothels must be located in areas with a low population, and away from governmental buildings such as schools, and hospitals, as well as residential areas.

All independent contractors of a Legal brothel must pass extensive background checks, and fingerprinting. This means we cannot have a felony within a certain time period, and cannot have a violent felony ever. We have special licensing that must be updated yearly. In order to receive this special licensing we must pass STD tests with a board certified physician weekly. Sexual contact cannot be made without the use of protection, this includes condoms, dental dams, finger cots etc. We also expect clients to be free of disease, and do inspections on your penis before we book to ensure everything looks clear down there.

As stated before, Courtesans within the legal brothel setting are all independent contractors. This means we are small business owners, and pay the entire sum of our taxes during tax season. We also pay for all of our own supplies ,doctor fees, licensing fees, room and board, and 50% of each booking goes directly to the brothel for providing us with a safe and legal establishment to do business in.

While 50% of our income might sound steep I assure you the cost is worth it. Safety is my number 1 concern and it should be yours as well. Too many times have I heard of better deserving clients finding themselves in bad situations that include scams, robbery, and even being caught in a police sting. Being convicted of a felony, and, potentially registered as a sex offender is just not worth the risk for many clients.

Its worth mentioning that discretion is one of the most valuable assets that The World Famous Bunny Ranch provides. We are located far enough away from the general public that you will not be seen entering our establishment, and when you use a credit card to book, your bank statement will not be traced back to us. There is no filming or photography permitted within our establishment. I personally offer Non-disclosure agreements to those who request. Your privacy is our priority!

Whats unique about The World Famous Bunny Ranch? Well we are the only legal brothel in the state of Nevada to allow clients, and Courtesans to leave the ranch together, and experience a more organic date experience. We can travel anywhere together in the state of Nevada. All the brothel needs is your identification, vehicle license information, and info on where we will be staying. Other brothels demand you stay within the confines of the ladies room or pay for an expensive VIP suite. I prefer the freedom to go to Reno, Genoa, Tahoe, Vegas and experience all that these wonderful places have to offer. We could enjoy fine dinning, a concert, a Vegas show, a spa date, natural hot springs, skiing, even helicopter rides over the desert. Really the sky is the limit!

Hope this blogpost was informative and gave you some insight into what a legal brothel actually is, how it works, and why its services could benefit you.

https://www.enchantingaddison.com/blog
    ❤️Addison

2. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Very awesome information and a well written blog! I knew about condoms/dental dams but fingers cots is a new one to me.

What always amazed me is you ladies are taking a risk coming on tour, from flights, car expenses, business licenses, weekly Dr. appointment, makeup, clothes, party supplies etc.
    If you think about in some respects you start off in the negative finance when you come on tour.

This last 2 paragraphs are my own opinions

Addison likes this.
  3. You are very correct. Each tour is an investment in time energy and money. That's why I also encourage clients potential clients or fans to tip for the entertainment value all of our work provides you with♥️ Amazon, bar tabs, tips with the cashier really puts a smile on our faces.

Midwest Gent and grizzly like this.
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I lost my virginity in a Nevada brothel. The one advantage to living in Utah is that Nevada is just next door.

Addison likes this.
  5. It's quite common. I have virgin Parties and inquiries all the time. We love virgins.

Old Nick and grizzly like this.
  6. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

You're the perfect woman, Addison! I can't wait to visit you at the Bunny ranch and give you all of my money!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2023