THE BEAUTIFUL KIKI LOVER IS AVAILABLE TO MAKE ALL YOUR DESIRES AND WISHES COME TRUE

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KikiLover, Nov 28, 2019.

1. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Making naughty fantasies come true is my specialty, I love playing around and being freaky... if you know what I mean.. jelly-bean hehe :p

MarieBossette likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Have @KikiLover make your fantasies cum true!!! Book with her today!!! She's alot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Oh yeah listen to cumisha, she’ll never steer you wrong ;)

4. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Book @KikiLover she is fantastic. Come find out yourself.

5. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome post!!! Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for the compliment babygirl

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with @KikiLover to fulfill your fantasies today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

If you are looking for a true soul that you can connect and have fun with then I am totally your girl, I am able to make you feel like you’re the only one that matters while giving you a great service, I am top booker for a reason, come find out what it is babe. ;) [email protected]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I’ve been a sex worker at sagebrush for a while now, I really enjoy my job and love making men feel good.. satisfying people is what I was born to do and I’m damm good at it hehe :p

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover make you feek like a "King"!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Hey boys!

I am available at sagebrush brothel this holidays season and would love to meet you!

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies and desires!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am back at sagebrush brothel and available to make all your dreams become reality babes! ;)

[email protected]

17. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I am available full time at the sagebrush brothel this summer and would love to meet you and make your fantasies come true, let’s party boys! :p:oops::p:oops:

18. Her lips
    Are so kissable you won’t want to not have them around your well you know … see Kiki lover at sagebrushranch

lover5 likes this.
  19. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I love your comment Tegan, thank you! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

lover5 likes this.
  20. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Nothing better than a warm eager mouth and a lady who enjoys using it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

But you have never book me babe..
    we should change that!

lover5 likes this.
  22. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Kiki I never have booked anyone. I never know my schedule so I'm a random walk in and to all the ladies on the board I work a crazy schedule in construction around the world. I have recently been care giving for my Mother so I haven't been around much or had the funds to meet all of the wonderful ladies I have contacted over the past crazy 3 years we have all had. Kiki you are a true Beauty and I hope to meet you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Kiki I never have booked anyone. I never know my schedule so I'm a random walk in and to all the ladies on the board I work a crazy schedule in construction around the world. I have recently been care giving for my Mother so I haven't been around much or had the funds to meet all of the wonderful ladies I have contacted over the past crazy 3 years we have all had. Kiki you are a true Beauty and I hope to meet you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @KikiLover!!! Book your party with @KikiLover today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Have @KikiLover fulfill your fantasies and desires with many memories experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Thank you babygurl… appreciate your support!

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and your welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Book with @KikiLover and enjoy an experience of a lifetime.

31. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

My name is Kiki and i am the perfect companion with a mix of elegance & energy. I am genuinly engaging and seductively playful as I find your pleasure & comfort a priority from the moment we meet. Are you looking for passion and a sense of connection? I am the one for you.

32. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

I like to think of myself as silly, sweet and loving. As soon as we meet you will have the sigh of relief and relaxtion. Very upscale and I always present myself in a very high-end sophisticated way.

[email protected]

destinistarr likes this.
  33. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Come see @KikiLover she is awesome. Really an amazing lady!

KikiLover likes this.
  34. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

35. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

Let’s go to the spa together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

DFA03B8E-7776-45F3-85F5-B5498618CEDB.jpeg