REVIEW The Autumn and Destini 5 Star Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dogguygary, Mar 31, 2023.

Tags:
  1. As a person who has recently developed a desire to experience new and exciting things, I could not be helped but be drawn to the posts on the message board by Autumn Verlot and Destini Starr offering time together with them. They seemed to be so into having a good time with each other at all the fun activities offered at the ranches like bar crawls and karaoke. My imagination drove me to wonder how much fun I could have if I was able to add myself to the mix.

I made arrangements to meet with them at Sagebrush (Destini was recently relocated to Bunny but was gracious enough to arrange this as a common meeting point). In conversation via e mail and text prior to the day I expressed that I wanted to do the standard experience I always do in Reno/Tahoe, dinner and time at a private accommodation. I was pleasantly surprised that I would be providing both ladies with their first visit to Lake Tahoe.

We had a great meal at Sage in Harvey’s, enjoying craft cocktails (including one in a pineapple glass!) and delicious food. Both ladies got to sample an oyster toast (ask them to demonstrate this for you when you take them out!), tableside salad creation, and crème brulee for the first time as a finish. While the food was good, the company was better. We had fun discussing the dreamy appearance of the snowy village below us, and laughed over stories we all shared about various experiences. Autumn and Destini often complete each other’s thoughts, they are so in sync. Bu the best part was how open and willing they were in allowing me to be part of their conversation, letting me feel like an old friend.

After dinner we went to the AirB&B I had booked. There, we were able to share some comforting relaxation and some boisterous laughter since the house hot tub had crazy acting jets and a lower water level. The ladies found this extremely funny and made the best of it, and the neighbors (if they were paying attention) got a free show in the way of comedy and beauty (wink wink)

But the portion of the evening that brought out the best of us all was watching a extremely strange movie which included among other things a character with a strange wardrobe, a creepy looking infant, and a creature resembling a large sperm. Both Destini and Autumn were both entertained and repulsed by parts of the film, but they had so much fun reacting to all the strange behaviors in the story. It was fun to participate in this with them, and they again showed so much joy and appreciation for being treated to such crazy entertainment.

I have said something before in reviews regarding intimacy and the reason many visit the ranches. But what I want to convey in this write up is that Autumn and Destini are just a blast to be around together. They have great senses of humor and are genuine and kind. By being together all of their good qualities are multiplied. You can expect that anything you do together with them, whether it be in the areas of experiences or intimacy, will be one of the best times you ever can have at the ranch.

Thank you Destini and Autumn, for letting me share some of the good times you always have together. I highly encourage everyone to return to the ranches and start supporting and enjoying all the ladies who offer such special company and connection.And I most enthusiastically recommend you get Autumn and Destini together and join them. Together the three of you will have the best of times.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
  2. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thank you so much Mr. G! We definitely had a blast with you! I hope we can do it again soon! Thank you for letting us have a lot of memorable firsts with you

dogguygary, grizzly and destinistarr like this.
  3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Thank you Mister OG, we had a great time with you. Hopefully we get to do something more different next time. Which I have an idea for next time. Hope to see you soon. Once again thank you for everything.

dogguygary and AutumnVerlot like this.
  4. Two things I will not forget….the smiles on your faces during dinner and the laughter during the movie; best movie watching experience I’ve had in a very long time. Thank you David Lynch

destinistarr and AutumnVerlot like this.
  5. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Yes that was great!!!
    It was such a wonderful experience

dogguygary and destinistarr like this.
  6. Cannot stop thinking about this night….and wondering if there’s any way it could be topped….?

grizzly and destinistarr like this.
  7. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

What’s next on the agenda? Let’s give it a tasty topping… lol!

grizzly and dogguygary like this.
  8. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Have you had a 2 girl with us yet? Book with @AutumnVerlot and I today. See why we are the talk of Sagebrush 2 Girl specialties. We are unbeatable and unbreakable.
    We are also know as The Twister Sisters
    We are BestFriends and Wives. Make your exclusive appointments with us now.

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

Can’t wait for another great adventure with you!!!

10. It’s always an adventure with Saucy and Spicy !!

destinistarr likes this.
  11. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

awwww see you soon sweetie!!! @AutumnVerlot and I can’t wait!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience