The adorable Ava Adora!!! It was the time of my life!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Cigarsmoker, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I was in town for St. Patrick's weekend again this year and it was marvelous!!! I walked into the BR with KS around midnight or so and I was greeted with a smile and a hug from the lovely Ava!! She is such a sweet and kind person!! I didn't party with her until the next day so I had more energy to keep up with her. Let me tell you she was most definately worth the wait, but it was hard to wait because she is so sweet and adorable!!!

I highly reccomened that you contact this adorable young women to experience the "amazing things that happened between us"!!! She puts all of her attention on you and is so passionate with her love making that it has you wanting more.

Do yourself a favor and contact Miss Ava Adora right away!! I can't wait to party with her again in the near future. I have never seen a bunnie twice but with Ava I'm definately going to book her again soon!!!
    Until next time my love!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] Cigar Smoker XX OO

2. i love Ava:)