That Beautiful Maya

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Well, here we go again. Just got home from a trip to the Bunny Ranch. I've been there before, but had not had to pleasure of a party with Maya Love. Since I "always wanted to" party with her, booking her for a party became a priority for me. I don't really have to say anything that hasn't been said about Maya before. She is simply a lovely, likeable, and knowledgeable woman. Our party wasn't real long, but we did quite a bit during that hour. Let's just say that we were not limited to any one position, but quite the opposite. We shared some passion, and we shared some laughs too. I felt a real bond with this girl. So, if you are listening out there Lovely Maya Love, I want to say once again THANK YOU for spending time with this old guy. You definitely had me thinking about the old saying about "trading your 50 in for two 25's". I would characterize my time with Maya
    as REMARKABLE. I had this feeling that there was a bit of a bond formed during our visit, and it would surprise me if I went to the Bunny Ranch and Maya Love didn't run over to me for a hug. I'll certainly not forget our first visit!! THANKS MAYA

2. What can I say, My little "Fly boy". You are someone easily to talk to and I am glad that our schedule worked out. I am glad that we got the opportunity to get to know each other more personally.