PIC THREAD Thank you cumisha!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TeganTreasures, Nov 27, 2021.

1. 1AC7618E-5DB9-4BE7-BB44-B1ECDD97639B.jpeg Thank you sooo much been waiting to try this forever and it is delicious thank you @

Attached Files:

AustinShelby likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You're welcome @TeganTreasures!!! I've been promising this forever but during my Thankgiving Vacation, I had more time to cook and I made my famous homemade Lumpias too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I brought 6 packs of 7 Lumpias in each pack for Elva, our Cook to cook them for us. She will be cooking them tomorrow!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

That looks so yummy!!! I LOVE it when Cumisha brings in food!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It is yummy!!! I love bringing food for the girls and Staff!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I also make "Halo Halo" which is a tropical fruit salad from fruit from the Philippines topped with vanilla ice-cream. Also. I make sticky rice with coconut milk with sprinkles of brown sugar.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]